Onward Week!

Hey everybody! I’m back and ready to do start creating hero concepts again. I now y’all said my concepts weren’t amazing or decent, so I read other concepts and read tweaks on my other posts. I refreshed myself and I am ready to get back in. However, I don’t know who I should create a concept for, so I’m going to do a weekly poll with a theme with possible heroes. Each week will be based on a Disney movie without characters in the game or missing characters/few characters in the game. This week the theme is Onward. Later in the week I will create a concept the most popular vote of the given characters in the poll below. Also, if you think any characters are missing in the poll then leave suggestions on who I need to add and you can also leave suggestions on future themes you want me to do. Enjoy!

• Iandore Lightfoot
  • Barley Lightfoot
  • Laurel Lightfoot and Blazey
  • Wilden Lightfoot
  • Colt
  • The Manticore

0 voters

1 Like

Just want to know. You need to wait till after new update on Tuesday.

I know, that update is scheduled for July 14th and contains Jumbaa and Pleakly as the new heroes. I will most likely create the winning hero at the end of the week after the update is scheduled.

I think as before the another patch notes next week.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney