Oops (1.10.2 Prediction)

Because after perblue releases a lot of heros they usually take a break from adding more heros

You were right! Duck Caboom! And wave9 said you were wrong for saying duke!

1 Like

@PawpsicleSticks u should be making a prediction topic from here on out.

1 Like

I was really only saying what had already been said in other topics, namely the ones with the picture of the silhouettes from the email :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah OP said multiple times that 1.11 will have you story 4 heroes not this one. Well this update had a toy story hero!

Hmm. Iā€™m more focused on Inside Out. I WAS RIGHT THAT THEY ARE COMING SOON!!

What evidence supports that claim? What evidence supports any claims you have made? I get the impression that you just say random names and hope to be right.

1. What Claim?
  2. I always list a why I think This or That. Not random at all.

That claim. It is a very bold claim dude. We have no clue if inside out characters are coming, yet you seem convinced that they are, and I want to know why you think that.

Edit: Of course, the second I say that I notice there are some patch notes confirming it. My bad.

6 Likes

LOL

(Extra Letters)

1 Like

If you search up Disney heroes battle mode future characters in safari or google a list of characters coming soon appears itā€™s hard to find on the DHBM site but near the bottom is the list all the characters mentioned on this post are on that list so thatā€™s most likely where they got the infošŸ˜

Edit: just read patch notesšŸ˜®

Thereā€™s also have the lion king characters coming in july that means next month. We a know that the lion king Comes out july 19th

Just because the Lion King is coming in July doesnā€™t mean Lion King characters are coming. Donā€™t make assumptions unless you have definitive proof.

2 Likes

I just think about lion king more Characters since scar arrives. And if the lion king comes an next Update I have X-O-O one strike spoiler

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney