Open diamond crates for contest points, is this a joke?

This is the most pay to win thing yet.

It’s bad enough that we already have to hoard xp cans, gold, stamina, badge bazaar points, and market tokens for contests. Now we’ll have to hoard diamond crates as well?

Not to forget that two new heroes were released last week and any players holding diamond crates probably already opened them for a chance to get them.

Sunday night edit :
And here are you see how the contest goes with 3 city watches banked, extra arena chances bought, extra arena chances given as a bonus, extra city watch chances given as a bonus, but no diamond crate items used.

18 Likes

PB want to create a contest for :whale: :wink: :partying_face:
This is the devil upset in a contest

2 Likes

In case you hadn’t noticed, every contest has some way for the whales to spend their way through it.

And I just wasted 500…

1 Like

It‘s not only like mostly all of us used the diamond crates after the update. We don‘t get diamond crates as reward in contests anymore.

2 Likes

Ask PB about how they planned this

13 Likes

Its not even possible to get 1mil points without opening crates, great way to get F2P people quiting on the game. I do spend, but this is forcing someone to spend money on upcoming crate deals.

6 Likes

This contest is a joke for both whales and F2P. Whales already blew through their crate stashes when new heroes came out with last update; now is the time to stockpile for next update. F2P can’t mathematically complete it without opening diamond crates or spending diamonds on arena hits.

6 Likes

( Assistant ) Boss diamond crates are losing importance . People are making jokes on getting few badge bits or few hero chips .
( Disney ) whuaat . We need to do something about it . Increase hero tokens , add complete badges , other amazing stuff like resets etc .
( Perblue ) slow down slow down . Disney you just stick with animation . I have a better idea
( boss ) hmmmm and what’s that
(Perblue ) Diamond crate in guild contest , more crate offers , more money .who cares about free or normal players
( boss ) that’s my boy , I don’t know what would I do with out you .
End product ( stupid Weekly contest @hail Perblue )

5 Likes

Assume I win all 10 Arena fights and 45 CW battles, the point I get will be:

(10.000+ 1980) * 10 + (2270+400) * 45 = (119.800 + 120. 150) = 239.950

Which is not even enough for the first prize =))))) =))))

So, in order to complete 1Mil point, I will have no other option except opening A LOT of diamond crates, which I’m sure they will give us some AMAZING deals during this contest :slight_smile: Trust me, I know!

If you are lucky, and you could use all Barbossa, Tia and Jack Sparrow, then you could somehow have 3/5 rewards but let’s face it, not all of us have all 3 updated. And if you could hire them as mercs, you will need to win CW battles…

I think that sum up this contest’s difficulty just fine

1 Like

Server 22 only has Tia. We don’t have any City Watch ways to do contest. Strictly a buyers contest… I for one will never spend another penny on this game. They only keep making more demands for cash because everyone allows it. If people did not buy during this contest, they won’t make more this way… Just saying

P.s. we don’t have wars or any ways to win chests either. Weekly quests are Mondays, doesn’t help what-so-ever

You can also reset your arena attacks multiple times each day. So you could technically win 30+ arena fights each day of the contest

How many gems per reset? Does it increase like the market? You only get 5,500 points for the wins after 10. How much do you have to spend… still?Capture%20_2019-09-19-18-53-18

9 Likes

I have no diamond crates to open.

1 Like

It is no jokes. Finding TREASURES is a part of Pirate talk.

Yeah. Some may consider me a whale. I have zero crates. Not to mention no stamina for update…

Only a whale can win this and still have enough for jasmine it’s a joke

1 Like

Proves a point then still they wont listen zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Luckily I have a fairly decent tia, a good jack and a phenomenal Barbosa, CW seems like my only chance of getting very man points without spending cash… and another hero!? Server 18 hasn’t even got to see Elsa yet, or Anger, Etc. I miss when I first started playing this game and it wasn’t like every single newly released hero was S+ tier…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney