Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

The only update for these patch notes will be a server update on January 4th.

3 Likes

Sisu’s prize wall was just added today and will be active in 11.5 hours.

Triton won’t be available until January, the precise day will depend on when a player gets enough chips to unclock him.

4 Likes

What is a double cap raise

A double cap raise would technically be an increase of the server cap by 10 levels and 2 ranks when it is normally increased by 5 levels and 1 rank.

4 Likes

… 7th, by normal means. As every other sign-in.

4 Likes

That makes sense, I guess.

1 Like

Sisu just came before the prize wall even started. And when I looked at Raya’s friend campaign, Sisu is actually one of them (the other being Rapunzel), so Raya and Sisu DO have a friend campaign!:wink:

1 Like

I guess the third one will be part of the Mid-January update?

I’m pretty sure she can’t be added?

1 Like

Merry Christmas, PerBlue! Merry Christmas, everyone!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Forumers!

2 Likes

I am thinking this is just not a text error, but she is actually dealing fantastic damage.

I had to Surrender two matches in Heist mode because Sisu could not harm the skeleton at all.
A strong indication she is dealing fantastic damage with this skill.

3 Likes

Well, they just recently changed it, but I don’t know if they changed it to either Normal or True Damage…

Either way, that problem is now in the rear view.

1 Like

Hey guys just checking in I was able to unlock Sisu

1 Like

Yes, everyone that played would have :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, she is only dealing fantastic damage. In her friendship campaign with Mushu, she has to fight a skeleton. Checking the damage dealt by each character, I could see that she dealt 0 normal damage despite using her tail whip several times.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Ouch.

For fun, I had her tag team with Mushu for that Heist.
It was one full minute of an invincible enemy when they met a Skeleton.
I guess neither of them can deal normal damage.

1 Like

Mushu’s basic attacks deal normal damage, but they are rare due to his green skill spam.

Man. Chapter 51 is in the patch notes! I’m guessing that Dr. Drakken, Lilo, Ariel, Fairy Godmother, and Bolt will appear as new enemies there. I sure hope that there won’t be the same lineups as well.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney