Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

@Pipsqueak
Thanks for the tip, finally got past stage 6 or whatever it is.
He’s going to need a lot more health if I ever have to do this again, someone in the first two waves kept knocking him out.

Time to start Triton chip collecting apparently.

We get a Prize Wall every month now correct?
Wondering who is next.
Sisu’s prize wall still has 4 refreshes to go, so might be a while until the next one arrives.

Prize wall is every 3 weeks
14 days event with a break of a week inbetween.

1 Like

Ok. Once you get past Stage 6, try to get past stage 7, because it marks the end of the chapter, and even do the elite campaign on that chapter as well.

1 Like

Uncertain if I am ready for the elite versions at this time.
General rule, if your team barely survives the normal version, they are not ready for elite diffculty.

Went a little into the next chapter, but got roadblocked somewhere around stage 3.

2 Likes

Is sisu ever gonna deal normal damage with her green skill @Loutre making the mushu mission quite hard to complete

2 Likes

She is intended to deal Normal Damage and this fix is being planned for 3.6.10

10 Likes

wow, that´s quite far away… wouldn´t there be at least a quick fix to delete the skeleton in Sisu-Mushu campaign? please?

6 Likes

That seems like a month away almost possibly

Я Денис я хочу получить сису

:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

I waz wondering if there will ever be a chance to buy Ian from one of the shops(arena, colosseum, etc.). I know its just a hope but is there a way to see what heroes will be in shop?

1 Like

Sisu is in the Prize Wall. It’s an easy way to get Sisu.

Stitch: Maybe. We never know. Ian hasn’t been in a shop since Surge shop in December 2020.

1 Like

Круто!!!

1 Like

That might be 6 weeks away. @Musketeer thinks that the ally an enemy lineups need to be refreshed and add new enemies to all stages of the friendship campaigns from Fairy Godmother, up to King Triton. Also, the dialogue is missing text for unlocking Angel, and Miguel’s friendship. Would you be so kind if you were to fix the two issues? I’m just not working for PB, but we are experiencing it throughout 2021.

2 Likes

Uhhh no. Sonic is not Disney nor Pixar

7 Likes

Could you be specific on where it’s missing?

3 Likes

Here

It’s nothing new though, the dialogue never was here in the first place

9 Likes

Thank you! I’ll check if it’s known and just needs poking!

5 Likes

What happened to A? :thinking:

7 Likes

Our winter break may have messed this one up! Should be ‘A’ not ‘B’

8 Likes

Just a question @Loutre. The team won´t be increasing Free Stamina and Get More Stamina anymore? I thought with Y10 we are supposed to gain more than with Y9. Thanks!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney