Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

ln Chapter 50 new enemies appear like Ron, Shego, Kim Possible, Go Go, Fred among others.

I thought Disney had to approve all decisions made, that the PerBlue Devs can not indulge personal whims as to favorite chararacters.

I donā€™t remember the specifics, but a PB Staff Member said there were characters they would love to add into the game, but Disney had not yet authorized their inclusion.

Also, judging from the complete absense of expanded continuity characters and the low number of tv specific characters (11), I would say that Della Duck is not going to be released.

2 Likes

That thing is the least reliable source of upcoming characters.

ā€¦

The Wiki is run by regular peopleā€¦ not Disney/PerBlue employees

8 Likes

Huh. Thought I was onto something.

Why is the cap only going up 5 levels? I can usually achieve that in a week. I think that it should be 10 to 15 levels per update.

1 Like

Level cap is linked to Rank, each Rank is linked to 5 levels.

This cannot be changed - unless you want to increase 3 ranks every month?
PS: maybe check with Server 14 / Server 16 / Server 18 / Server 19 players before requesting this - because it really is awful for players on these servers who have double increased

8 Likes

Server 14.
I quite like the idea of going up to 275 (current cap 265).

But I am uncertain if increasing the level of the skills makes a significant dfference in combat capability.
As near as I can tell, itā€™s the color+level that matters most, like R19.

The level is more significant for skill stats
But the rank is more significant for HP - so for survivability - and for secondary stats

2 Likes

Letā€™s not forget about QuarterJack, Vinny, Zeus, and Helga Sinclair. They were in Chapter 50 as well.

But my server is at Chapter 40 and still no Yellow Rank.

Ok thank you fir the info. Have a good day.

I would not know about Yellow Promotion, because each time I tried it, this happened:

1 Like

You could check out the stage?

Try checking through all the chapters and 3 star them. It would count as a defeat if one of your heroes was KOā€™d.

I did try, but whatever it asks for, my team cannot survive at this time.
At least not all of them, revoking the 3star requirement.

And then it asks me to 3star the next one, so itā€™s probably an endless cycle of perfect clearsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

chapter 36 stage 4 can be 3 starred with a team of like 6M power or even less, I just picked a random selection of R10-R16 and did it in about 3 seconds per wave :man_shrugging:

That chapter features R14 enemies, so it will keep saying to progress until youā€™ve reached the chapter at which Y0 badges drop as loot, which is chapter 41

Well, the 4th stage in chapter 36 had a Gerald, so knocking them back might be good for getting the health down.

Why is Tritonā€™s chips in the contest rank rewards wasnā€™t he going to be sign in @Loutre this makes me wonder what the sign in hero will end up being

Iā€™m sure King Triton will still be the sign-in hero; assuming his chips are left in the rank rewards (which, to be honest, they better be, or PerBlue will catch absolute heck from players whoā€™ll be dumping tons of diamonds and stamina as soon as the contest starts), it just means about 10% of the players on the server will have him a couple of days earlier than everyone else.

6 Likes

As near as I can tell, the requirement to 3star is for like 5 R19s.
I have 2.
And it is not always the same 5, since what works for one chapter may not work for the next one, so maybe 10 are required for flexibility.

But since I simply donā€™t have that amount of stamina and am not willing to buy it with real money, it will take me months, maybe even a year to get my 5 or 10 up to that standard.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney