Patch Notes 3.8.10-A

Now I would like to see Disney Channel characters come in the game

4 Likes

Agree, would be great to get at least two more Kim Possible characters and their own collection (Monkey Fist, Wade), Amphibia characters, Jake Long, The Owl House characters, RR are still missing Monterey Jack and Fat Cat would be a good villain from the series, Bonkers, Gummi Bears are very underrated and deserve to be added, some more DW characters as well, Della Duck and Webby from DuckTales 2017, Don Karnage… and still plenty more, would be good if TV characters become main aim for a bit instead of only movie characters.

3 Likes

Now to complete the emperors new groove collection, we need kuzco.

6 Likes

“Well, that’s funny. Because I thought that you going into the city by yourself, being chased by creeps, lying to me to take you back safe were all really bad ideas.”

If you know where this altered quote comes. Congratulations.

3 Likes

I thought it was Sign In :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Umm… it’s definitely another character from Up. :balloon:

3 Likes

Which should be Charles Muntz or that black/brown leader dog then, cause main characters are already in the game…

3 Likes

The dog’s name is Alpha.

4 Likes

Don’t forget Gravity Falls Star vs the forces of evil and Phineas and Ferb and I would say the emperor’s new school but there already characters from that show ska all the characters from the emperor’s new groove

4 Likes

He should be playable and have a skill to summon Alpha and other dogs.

5 Likes

Couldn’t help but laugh when I saw this. I mean no offense at all, I love that Pacha’s here, I just find it funny because I thought for sure Kuzco would be the next “Emperor’s” character. Are they gonna add The Old Man voiced by Piglet who threw off his groove before him?

Nah, but seriously, this looks nice. I think Pacha might be the Prize Wall’s first Tank, unless I’m mistaken?

3 Likes

The question is will you actually do it properly this time? Or will you mess it up then shrug it off.

2 Likes

Boom, baby!
We got another hero from one of the funniest Disney movies out there.
His friend campaigns with Kronk and Bo Peep looks cool, though I thought it would be funny if he had a friend campaign with Sulley because of the same actor, John Goodman.:joy:
Fun fact: Pacha was originally going to be voiced by Owen Wilson (a.k.a Lightning McQueen).
I’m also glad that we got a new tank role hero since it’s been quite awhile.
Just wait for Kuzco to show up at the moment pretty soon.:wink:
We should have another sign in hero pretty soon because April is ending fast.:sweat:
Overall, can’t wait and Happy :earth_africa: Earth Day!

6 Likes

Yep April is ending so fast and may is coming next month.

2 Likes

If I remember

1 Like

Finally a tank prize wall hero.

3 Likes

l knew it was Pacha! Now, we need Kuzco.

4 Likes

l think l know who it will be.

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Well, that makes me excited!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney