Patch Notes 4.0.10-B

If the game has entered “sustain” mode, then yes, for sure. But I do hope PB has bigger plans for the game, they have built an absolute masterpiece and it would be a shame to just leave it behind in sustain mode just because of executive decisions.

1 Like

They might come with new things, but definetly not for the colour rank any time soon. Every colour is just more than double the amount of ranks than the previous version. So expect Yellow to go to ~ Y40 or something like that.

My god :man_facepalming:

Well, there is something in the backmind but it’s far from having a date. We still remember (at least I do) once in the patch notes how it said that “14 and 18 will get double content releases to prepare for a future merge”.

If anyone is talking about any sort of 21-23-25 merge. No, just stop.

2 Likes

Agreed
With the exception of the merges that occurred in January 2022 (S1/2/5 , S21/22 , S23/24) the previous 3 mergers happened within a month of cap catchups

With the number of players decreasing significantly, the investigation of S1 lags yesterday and the fact that S18 is now on par with S1/14 for a month indicates that we are close - to me anyway

Because this is the merger of 3 big servers it might take a bit longer, but it will happen before the year is up.

I also don’t think S25 is ready to merge yet, the server is only 6 months old
So if anything it would be S21/23 possibly

2 Likes

Those servers will still have a future merge, but we do not have a planned time for when yet. Once we do then we will make an announcement post.

Yes, that´s exactly what I said.

Maybe I should have added “definitive” before “date”.

3 Likes

Do you feel that way too? Or are you saying that it is what it is.

Sure thing. You running the server update?

It’s more that him (and all of us really) can never make any sense out of anything you say-

5 Likes

I facepalmed because like… what? You really think there would be any change? If so, why?

3 Likes

Are you sure that chapters 46-49 are finalized yet? I can tell that there’s a 99.999% chance that the duplicate lineups are up, and if they are there on all servers, we are going on strike.

Well given that Chapter 56 has been available on the other 4 servers for the last 4 weeks I think Chapters 1 to 56 is final…?

1 Like

That doesn’t make any sense. The story just keeps continuing every month, and will end when the Mega Virus is defeated.

The chapter 1 to 56 data is in the game. That is final (complete, correct, not going to change)

I don’t understand why you are referring codebase now?

Well, not from the code base, but I mean from the campaign, like throughout the years.

Why I’m not getting the update

Don’t know

It stays like this till 11:30 am

The 11 cap raises (44 weeks = 10 months) ahead of 21/23/25 are already coded in Server 1, 14 and 18. The lineups won’t change…

And then

1. Enemies are irrelevant to the story
  2. Campaign will just drag till the eventual death of the game (hence why the Hub is so large, in the case something happens they can just cut a chunk and call it a day).
8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney