Patch Notes 4.3.12-A

Hey everyone! Sorry about the missing communication and patch notes Friday. There were a bunch of people out last week and with the bug fixes some things were missed. I’m dropping in quick while the community team is focused on the company gathering. Thanks for your understanding and patience while we fixed these issues!

4.3.12 Full Patch Notes

• Fixed the revive issue, for real this time
  • Fixed an issue with Joy’s red skill

This update is complete for Apple, Google, and Samsung. The update is still under review for Amazon and we will release it as soon as it becomes available.

4.3.12-A Full Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.3.12-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.3.12-A Update! This release features new content for all servers!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Servers 1-14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 335
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +20 rank
  • Chapter 61: “Park Dot Exe” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Mr. Big & Koslov, Merida, Li Shang, Gonzo, Fairy Godmother, Carl, and Jim Hawkins

Servers 21-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 280
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +9 rank
  • Chapter 50: “Troubled Times” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Megara, Tron, Animal, Fairy Godmother, Colette, Phil, and The Beast

This content will automatically be available after the 5AM daily reset on Tuesday, October 18, 2022.

24 Likes

As usual a meh upgrade… all gives is new color rank which majority don’t want without more quality of life improvements to yellow badges etc that’s been said been working on for how many “updates” now?

The red skill drop has been great, but sad to see that has been the only real update in recent months. The other credit I will give is the special invasion finally releasing after what feels like forever and like guild perks hope to see given more frequently, but have my doubts.

Lately it seems there is less communication , and between less quality of life improvements and less communication… I completely understand why a lot of forumers are worried about the state of the game. You guys say one thing and may have some truth to it, but as we all play we see things very differently especially as more and more of our friends quit with each update or more whales quit the game bc they don’t think there investments into the game worth the time anymore. The constant rushing of content with returning bugs or bugs that don’t get fixed for months don’t help the Debbie downer feelings either. I know I don’t speak for everyone, but I do know I speak for a lot in the community of the game past and present with this said. Love the artwork of the game and heroes that get to play as, but some days feel that is where the bus stops without the friends made on the game.

I really wish you would just come out and say if you have no attention to add more guild perks if that’s the case instead of saying things “maybe down the line” or “eventually” and giving us false hope. It’s tiresome to see over 3m guild contest perk coins that just keep growing and nothing to use on. (Could do more perks like higher drop rate or starting chips for prize walls, stamania recharge consumbles, backup consumbles, etc. i have done way too many suggestive posts on this I feel like talking to the wall is listening more) .Until then these are not really upgraded patch notes, but just wash, rinse, dry, repeat. (Sorry venting constructed critism over)

27 Likes

What happened with the rework?

6 Likes

Seriously, a bit late to announce on this. Not ideal :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

What about for those in different timezones?

1 Like

It’s the reset server hour.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer but i still don’t get it
It’s already 7am on Tuesday on my timezone (UTC+7), when should i expect the cap raise and new chapter to be available

1 Like

Lo único que me mantiene en el juego son las pruebas que dan cada semana … el juego ya esta demasiado aburrido. Solo que el límite aumenta como si no hubiera un mañana …en serio,? La misma Rueda girando hay mismo… Que absurdo se esta volviendo esto… El puerto estancado ,las pruebas lo mismo , hay quedo !! Encima lo que mas aplastó es las insignias de batalla que usan bebidas a lo que es muy cruel ya que mejoro una insignia y la otra cuesta mas y la siguiente aun mas… Osea que se les pasa por la cabeza …en hacer esto… Y la misericordia de recursos que dan en competencias y expediciones diarias ya no caben… A menos que gastes $$$ aveces pienso que estoy tratando con un bot que con una persona real …en estos foros… siempre dicen que en un futuro y el futuro nunca llega …espero que hagan algo con el gran descuido que le ponen al juego… Ya que nada les importa… A las personas reales que estan en su juego…

2 Likes

SOOO MANY PATCH NOTES!!! That’s great to know that people are working hard on the game

4 Likes

Not much to say here, but it overall sounds nice.:+1:

1 Like

What are the changes to Joy’s red skill?

Still not fixed.

isn’t that now? I’m not seeing it :man_shrugging:

I think that’s in 1 hour.

Maybe in 7 minutes… or maybe not.

It is visible for me now, so not sure when it was, but it is now

they should’ve put the timezone next to the time to make it clear, as this game has plenty of international players

2 Likes

where is the new rank? why yellow +20?

Was there a change made in this update to the way Badge Crate drops are determined?

I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere, but before the update we needed around 10 open, eligible badge slots to receive a useable badge - now it seems that we need over 20 :man_shrugging:

I know PB is in a company retreat, but some badges have errors with auto crafting with this Y20 update. Saxon is for sure one. I know there is at least one other, but don’t remember the badge name.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney