Patch Notes 4.6

It is funny how you still ignore that everyone just flags your unnecessary yelling spams. Try on Monday. Or wait, rather don´t.

4 Likes

Okay. If only life worked that way. Listen, you can’t just say “give yessss now I want yesssss now don’t you hear me give me yessss now”. It’s not like as soon as you post this there’s gonna be an update saying “oh okay we’ll listen here’s yesss for ya”. It don’t work like that. So just stop.

5 Likes

And making 5 million different accounts won’t work either. You can’t just say “yesss is appearing after Phoebus” and BOOM it happens. I don’t know who you are, but I do know you are selfish, rude, childish and arrogant.

4 Likes

@Nugget can this troll not be IP banned? They have been at it for months… not sure why they are so persistent but it just spams up the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yeah. We are just starting 2023, and yet that person just keeps demanding characters that seem unlikely to come anytime soon. Like seriously, what gives?:man_facepalming::angry:
‘Sighs’ I will never guess….
(Edit: If there’s one more thing I need to mention about this troll, if characters like Yesss do end up becoming a new hero in any update, will that be enough to satisfy them? Well…I wouldn’t say yes for that reason.:unamused:)

3 Likes

They all ways get their way in life when young.
Which make people rude and selfish.

3 Likes

Exactly and it’s getting annoying because Per Blue decides who should come next not that person

4 Likes

So many spammers wanting yesss and spamming requests about yesss. We must stop with this madness.

5 Likes

It’s the same one making accounts over and over again. A childish troll.

5 Likes

My reply was semi-joking, although some good team-wide armor is a huge help against Baymax (and Chip & Dale too, who are also capable of one-shotting unprepared teams with their entrance). I do have some green skill mods on my Timon & Pumbaa; I’m not sure if that’s necessary against stronger (or maliciously modded) Baymaces, but it might be. Shank(Va) and Baymax(WA) are also great counters, and I expect at least some of the newer heroes that give team-wide armor buffs can also be used to counter his entrance.

Of course, after his entrance you have to counter his shields, and the buff to his crit reduction can make that harder than before. It wouldn’t take much more to push Baymax into territory where I think a slight nerf would be beneficial, but for now, he’s in the challenging-but-not-unfair category for me.

Not sure what took so long; on my secondary account, which I’ve spent just enough on to be able to Power Promote, I had a Zeus within a few ranks of the server cap within a month or so of his prize wall, and he was plenty usable even being a few ranks behind.

Yeah, not very happy about the lack of her chips so far myself; I only got her to 6 stars just over a month ago. I’m not optimistic about where she’ll go after her stint as a contest exclusive, but we’ll see what happens…

I think war off-duty heroes are chosen randomly; given how often I see Yax, Ralph, Frozone, and other starter heroes off duty there, I find it hard to believe that popularity plays a significant role in determining that, anyway. Baymax certainly saw a very large, very fast spike in usage due to his refresh, though I’m fairly certain he still trails behind Zeus and Ian, at least.

Oh hey, another account to Ignore. Thankfully doing so takes only a few seconds, so I don’t have to be bothered with repetitive, pointless spamming of requests for the same character.

3 Likes

I was looking at tracking this for a while last year. My findings were not full proof, but I believe there is a link between off duties and:

• strength difference of guilds matched
  • timing of war in the season (start of month, mid month, or end of month) and not only in the number of off duties which increases between different ranks
  • heroes used in war defenses

It is just not completely random in my view
There may be a “pool” of heroes similar to the 2%, 6%, 10% wish crate heroes and a number of off duty heroes are chosen from there too
I dont know, but it is definitely not 100% random.

I would definitely like to track it more, but would need a lot of information from each war to do so - which is really time consuming and would need info from more than one war every two days.

1 Like

…dangit, now you’ve piqued my interest.

3 Likes

I was thinking we’ll get Mirabel but at least we got phoebus and he is the second tank hero from the hunchback of notre dame we got

4 Likes

Meilin Lee will be available in the Guild Crate yasss i can finally level her up

3 Likes

The same person on different account is not funny, stop

4 Likes

The lack of hero chips. I believe I was on vacation when his Prize Wall was up. Without the chips no mod improvements and no raising red skills as you certainly know. I couldn’t 6-star him for ages. I don’t even start investing in a toon that I’m not able to 6-star.
Btw I find it unfortunate why those sorts of questions are being asked. Every FtP player has a more or less sensible reason why it’s not possible to keep up or to invest in an op toon immediately.
But basically it’s due to the lack of ressources.

1 Like

A 3-star Zeus with fantastic crit mods would’ve cost 180 hero chips and would’ve been more than capable of obliterating enemy teams. :man_shrugging:

I’ve had years where I’ve spent a total of $10 on the game, back before Prize Walls and Badge Booster Crates helped with the process, and I could always afford to raise at least one hero every couple of months up to a usable level. Typically it meant neglecting two or three of my current heroes, so it was always a matter of priorities and sacrifices, but the option was always there.

Taking a few months to raise a hero to a usable level is a lack of resources. Taking well over a year to do so indicates a lack of priority. Which is fine; my Shego is still virtually useless because I always had other heroes I preferred investing in. During that time I would periodically complain about not having enough resources to raise up and maintain as many heroes as I thought was needed to fully enjoy the game, but to complain about not being able to level up one specific hero would’ve struck me as silly.

1 Like

Really poor strategy, stars doesn’t matter but the hero itself.

2 Likes

LOL, sorry

I would really like to figure this out - and we probably only need 5-10 to start off with
all we will need:

• MMR of the two guilds
  • off duties for the war
  • either screenshots of each car’s defence or a list of how many heroes appeared in the defence for both guilds

I don’t mind correlating the data into excel if I can just get the data for 4 other players

The other option is to just ask @Nugget if they can tell us how off-duties are determined (although I suspect they are not allowed to)

1 Like

@Nugget if The Mayor is replacing Duff Killigan, he should be in the Coliseum Token Crate, not City Watch Crate
22 is still in the City Watch Crate?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney