Patch Survey

How DO you get patch energy now that the trials are closed?

2 Likes

You donā€™t

It is the same answer to the question as ā€œHow do you get Arena token exclusive hero chips if the Coliseum Token Crate is active?ā€

1 Like

Unfortunately itā€™s a money grab with the trials gone

4 Likes

I slightly amended it for you thereā€¦

2 Likes

These always strike me more as seeing what players think the case may be, than what the case actually is.

Almost every question in part 1 seems to have a 3.something, which could be just people being completely indifferent to Patch as a whole :man_shrugging:

The percentage of players who are well-versed enough in the game to be able to answer a lot of the questions in part 2 accurately is low. The answers shouldnā€™t be relied on for anything other than how to change player perspective about how they should be playing :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

too much, but maybe the +% could also be applied there as a flat percentage instead of increasing the statā€¦

also, +13% HP/BD/SP is about as useful as Patch Level 1 stillā€¦ should be at least double thatā€¦ even with 4 maxed mods that would just barely double the stats.

Additionally, the increased HP/BD/SP should not apply to the red skill/disk bonus stats.

2 Likes

Well anything is more useful than 65,000 SP for 4 SP mods

Yeah % could also work, then it would scale at least too

2 Likes

44% is still ok, not too much, but definitely will do a change, rather than 200k which is nothing.
Mod power is useless.

2 Likes

The conversation on mods is not on topic please do not continue it.

3 Likes

DonĀ“t worry, we stopped and we know nothing is going be done with it in the foreseeable future. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mods is in the survey
So how is it not on topic?

We are also giving feedback, which is what is being asked

But like Numi said:

3 Likes

Our designers, who are checking this, prefer it to stay on topic of the Patch System specifically and that is what this survey is about. Just because mods is mentioned in the survey does not mean that the discussion was on topic.

4 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Is the team willing to change some of current talentsā€¦?

2 Likes

Once the Season 3 trials ends, Iā€™m guessing that Inside Out should be one of Season 4ā€™s Trials.

2 Likes

Another thing I want to suggest to the part of the team that is dedicated with Patch feature:

Can we please have a permanent way to get them that is not attached to Patch trials? (Iā€™m not talking about IAP)?

Because the whole lack of Patch trials during that week and having that task in the to-do list is sometimes annoying.

2 Likes

I am pretty ignorant of these patches. why? Because 11 of my 12 highest ranked heroes are not eligible. The only one is not one I would use this on. So I have about 1400 patch points and I have no idea if that is a lot or a little. No good way to find outā€¦ other guild members are in the same boat so we just ignore this part of the game now. This is sad that a new major feature is unusable and not understandable.

1 Like

Well it is not unusableā€¦ but likeā€¦ the team is starting with the formerly weakest heroes of the bunch. So it wonĀ“t hit many fan favourites.

I, for example, am waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean or Incredibles. But since Incredibles have some high tier heroes in Tier Lists (particularly Syndrome, Dash and Mr.Incredible) they are likely to get a Patch in Season N/A.

Pirates are a bit worse in this regardā€¦ but since Kristoff was refreshed I surely hope Jack Sparrow will be as well.

3 Likes

Quasimodo need a nerf . He is immortal , he is too OP

2 Likes

He isnā€™t. He can die easily if you know how to counter him.

22, Aurora, Tron, and then any high damage heroes.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney