PB has established a barrier (Also, my resignation to the game)

PB has established a barrier. How you may ask? By constantly adding new heroes only available by certain actions (Using diamonds, finishing contests, ect). Now I know PB is a company, and companies want to make money…But this is not the right way to do it. If you want to make a F2P game, then make it much easier to get the different currencies. If you want to make a P2P game, then the game should up-front cost X dollars, and then you can enjoy a fun game with no additional spending. I am a F2P player BTW.

Now what exactly is the barrier? PB is rewarding those who pay them, and punishing those who do not.

As I have said in another topic, people most likely downloaded the game to play with their favorite childhood memories, and see them play together. And by making it nearly impossible for F2P players to obtain characters, it sucks the fun out of the game.

And don’t worry, I will be active as ever here on the forums. That is all for now!
JackJack_PowerUp
-One_Little_Spark

33 Likes

if you are F2P then dont get high hope you will get insta new toon fast or being no.1 in arena coli challangers easily lol

you still can be F2P player but only just play for fun
you can obtain character you want but need little work, patience and you’ll get it someday…

But still the gap between F2P dan Whales are big… way bigger haha… hope PB can stop the widen gap, by release heroes 1/month maybe, slowly release cap raise and reduce the cost of skill, bagdes, red skill and easier to get gold

7 Likes

hes got a point they do need to make money agree but the gap between f2p and p2w is far to big.

3 Likes

Yes, and they need to pick one, or massively shrink the gap

3 Likes

Well, I think it’d unfair for the people that do pay if it were easier to get characters than it already is. I think it’s already pretty easy. If they spent money yet a f2p player is on the same level then why did they waste their money? PB wouldn’t make any money. And if it was an upfront paid game then they’d still lose money since they constantly add new content yet aren’t making new money since everyone already paid. This is how mobile games work. Don’t get the wrong idea, I’m strictly f2p. Never gave them a dime and don’t plan on it. I can’t spend money on something that one day might shut down and I have nothing to show for it. Sorry PB, I know that isn’t something they want to hear. But I’m only missing 3 of the heroes and one of those is Demona who we all get free next in 2 weeks. Most of the new heroes show up in shops or guild crates a month or so after release.

Contest exclusive heroes can be annoying, but you just gotta find an active guild for the guild contests.

The challenger exclusive hero, yeah, I’m not getting them any time soon.

Having patience really is all you can do if you want to be f2p.

1 Like

And this is why we have microtransactions and mobile games behaving as they are today, this belief and idea they can’t earn money the old fashioned way and this way is acceptable and ok.

No it’s not it’s what making this unfair gap between free players and paying to the point this game is dying.

And no getting heroes and upgrading them is not easy for a free player, for a paying yes.

There is a difference between being patient and big outright making it more and more difficult to at least keep somewhat up for free players.

If pb keeps this trend up will a free player have to work 5 years to get 15 heroes to 75% maxed out of where the game is.

No they will either start spending or uninstall

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney