PB you want our money? Offer worthwhile "Deals"

The following are my “deals” I was offered today. All at least $20 and none of them offer remotely useful stuff for the asking price. Simply disgusted and posting to show how bad these “Deals” constantly are.

I could spend that 20 or 50 on a new console game.

These minimal virtual items simply aren’t worth the prices they keep pushing and it’s gross. You want players hard earned money during a pandemic??? Then offer deals that act like you care about the players. The greed is gross, it’ll just push more players away from the p2w atmosphere.

8 Likes

The second deal posted with 2600 crates ain’t a bad one actually.

1 Like

I’d almost agree, but diamond crates have a horrible return value. With so much randomness and so many toons/badges there’s minimal chance to get the toon you actually want from the crate process. This “deal” just gives 2600 minimal chances rofl.

6 Likes

That’s the problem with the game, lack of return when opening crates, earning stuff but yet they want people to be competitive

4 Likes

Yup, I have minimal desire to open crates. You can’t be competitive when the crates are so random, they just want players to buy a bunch then they do minimal. If crates were useful I’d consider opening them :pensive::laughing:

4 Likes

Oh, and a $50 “deal” for red skill chips because PB created a game mode that can’t sustain itself, so they force players to compensate by offering “deals” like this. I’ll be spending that $50 on a new console game :laughing::grin::fire::video_game:

2 Likes

Deals 1, 2 & 4 should be $10 while deal 3 should be $5.

8 Likes

That’s downright money hungry!

1 Like

Wow, you can buy spongebob battle for bikini bottom: rehydrate and Robot and Monster the complete series will that much money.

2 Likes

Look what I found!

Why do they think that we would buy this?

10 Likes

What the what???

Also i saw that before but with mickey.

Like seriously? 100 dollars is too much.

1 Like

the next time a red skill chip crate comes up i am going to buy a whole bunch. i am only at purple, so they will be an investment for the future

2 Likes

Yeah, red skill crates for diamonds :gem: seem to get decent value. It’s super random but at least it’s a way to obtain those pesky red skill chips lol

1 Like

it is actually a benefit of starting over or joining later cause it is easier to hoard a whole lot

The problem is that you will also need chip of those heroes to unlock and level them

I know but I can at least hoard something

1 Like

Yes, just unlocking them is enough

1 Like

Do you have that spare 10m gold??? I’ll suggest waiting til a contest that requires gold spending for pts :grin::tada:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney