PB you want our money? Offer worthwhile "Deals"

Lately PB offers have been so unnecessary and so expensive that they no longer want to spend on this game.

Completely in agreement with you, those offers must change into something. If they really care about the player, they should listen to our proposals.

However, and it is obvious, they only care about money and have been so obvious in proving that it is customary for these nasty offers to come out.

5 Likes

They will continue this nonsense for as long as people continue to buy into it.
I say all players should go on strike for a couple months with zero spending. See if their prices drop.

3 Likes

this was mine. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

That was at least a somewhat decent deal tho. Roughly $10 worth of stamina, roughly $7 worth of crates, plus mod power and Ralph chips.

Not a great deal, but not utter trash either.

3 Likes

@The_Real_Numi yeah true but out of all the heros i got a ralph deal. but atleast i got a hiro chip deal so that’s better. :pensive:

Woke up to a mulan version of the same deal lol

3 Likes

We have worst deals on s16

2 Likes

The deals are so bad my credit card company suspects some of them as fraud.

3 Likes

if this is true then PB needs to fix this…

The one I got today absolutely takes the cake! 15x of 66 stamina each is a total of 990 stamina. This “deal” is being offered to me at the price of 1000 diamonds. However, it’s not even remotely a deal considering that my regular daily extra stamina buys start as follows:

Buys 1-2: 228 stamina for 50 diamonds each buy.
Buys 3-5: 228 stamina for 100 diamonds each buy.

So just doing my first 5 of my 13 available daily extra stamina buys, I can get 1140 stamina for a total cost of only 400 diamonds! That’s 150 more stamina for 600 less diamonds than what is offered in the so-called “deal!”

Does PB not know how to do basic math or do they think or hope that we don’t?! I live in the same state as PB is located and I’m now very tempted to report them to the Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection for price gouging, false advertising, and fraud.

I tried to include a screenshot but I keep getting an error message that I can’t put images in posts.

3 Likes

Yeah, ever since they upgraded the amount of stamina you get in the “buy more stamina” option, every other deal that involves spending diamonds for stamina is garbage (except possibly for people who have so many extra diamonds that they don’t know what to do with them). A typical diamonds-for-stamina deal gives you about 1 can of stamina for every 40 diamonds (sometimes more, sometimes less). And that was fine when “buy more stamina” didn’t give you way more stamina. But now it does.

6 Likes

Tell pb rofl

40 x66 for 1188 diamonds.
Means
1 x66 for 29.5 diamonds… when you can get 360 for 50 and then 100.
Only 360 for 200 Diamonds is not worth.

So…
great stamina deal > stamina deals > get more stamina (50, 100) > stamina bundles > get more stamina (200)

1 Like

Think they’re still doing the same thing so they’re not listening :man_facepalming:t2:

Don’t revive dead topics OR respond to old replies.

Also, S1 deals are broken now.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney