PerBlue does not care about cheaters

This person has been cheating on server 9 for months. Numerous top level players have reported him. All he does is change his name and all PerBlue says is they dont tolerate cheating. This was an attack they made today where they won with 1 Duke vs a whole line of R0.

4 Likes

Have you informed their guild? Unless they are all doing it or are a bit strange, they probably wouldn’t want someone cheating on their behalf. :man_shrugging:

But yeah, if the player has been reported a bunch of times I’m surprised they’re still going.

2 Likes

But he lost using his second attack

True, this guy has been around for a long time.

How do you know he’s hacking duke is op after all

Even Duke is OP, but my maxed Duke won’t able to take whole team like that (Also OP Bunny, Anger, and Moana) and from the screen shot, that Duke is only level 130 O8, so if he can take full R0 team, it’s strange.

2 Likes

Because this isnt the first time this player has taken out a line 1 on 5. Also supposedly he admitted to his guild he is using some sort of cheat.

I see he took out a full team, but how exactly is he cheating? I’m not denying he is, I just don’t understand what exactly he’s doing…

1 Like

He took out a full team of reds with 1 orange. Who knows how he is doing it. But he is definitely doing something. He has done this to numerous top players on the server.

Hes using an illegal jail break called lydia and should be banned

Cydia sorry

I believe battles are calculated client side, so if someone can alter their heroes stats before going into battle (think Cheat Engine style), they can, well, alter their stats for the battle. :stuck_out_tongue: of course once the battle is complete, the game syncs to the server and the boosted stats are lost. That’s also why you never see a ‘hacked’ defence - only offence.

It’s always been a thing in PB games but they are usually pretty good at dealing with those who exploit it.

(note, I don’t know the specifics of how to do this, nor do i wish to and obviously advise strongly against it, I just know from experience of DS that it was a common exploit used there)

There used to be a modded apk that would have a kill the other team button. But perblue took care of it a while ago. There was a really weak guy using it on our server lol. We found the hack and sent it to perblue. They patched it. For this guy I dont know. You can ask a guild member to repeat this battle with you

If it’s wrong… what’s your insight.

Being in software, I’m curious how people are gaming the system. This seemed pretty locked down.

I hate cheating.

Someone else on here reported a cheater that used a cheat that spammed a characters white skill…Duke Caboom has the kind of white skill that if spammed could beat that kind of team I think??

1 Like

How is it wrong look it up it exists

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney