PerBlue, let's talk

Explain why this is a bad deal?? Youll easier get a few heroes to 6 stars with these…

Did you even read the post?

3 Likes

Got confused with the other post in guild gifts… and to properly answer it, not sure, I’d love to buy one of those when they pop up

Great post. Never enough to explain to newly joined players how to manage ressources and generate progress without spending thousands.

I’m slightly confused… I thought this new system was supposed to simplify the friendship and refresh the system? I logged into it as soon as the update finished, and its giving me an headache.

Some disks are unlocked, some discs aren’t. I thought the whole point of the update was to unlock the disc when you get access to the campaign?

Not only that, the new ones I have unlocked that don’t auto equip so its hard to know whose is unlocked and whose isnt… doesn’t help the fact even if the associated heroes with campaigns and discs could be white rarity.

Then its that issue, the white rarity heroes associated with the discs. Are we still supposed to painfully grind the heroes to the level of the campaign? If so, is the devs going to up the XP rewards to suffice?

Overall, this friendship revamp is just more headache then simple.

2 Likes

The disks are supposed to unlock after you complete level 1 of the friend campaign. You do not have to however waste resources to unlock friendships and can start the campaign at any level. The campaigns however are the same difficulty so it may be difficult to do so. You don’t have to suffer through the XP process to progress

This is unrealistic from start to finish.
If your opponent in said friendship campaigns are way above your level and rarity you won’t be able to finish the first 5 fights to unlock the disc.
So basically nothing changed, just got stripped of disc power and now to obtain memories you need hero chips that a FreeToPlay person like myself is always short of because I use them to unlock Red skills and mods or the majority of heroes isn’t even 6*. Now I need to farm hero chips to finish some of my discs which are shy to 95 memories or lose progress on 6starring the heroes. My choice not to use them and handle longer mission cycles was taken away from me.
Yeah, sucks to be me I know. I just refuse to pay hundreds of dollars/euros monthly to play a mediocre mobile game.
This is again a marketing effort and PerBlue’s selling point is allegedly QoL.
In reality it’s not. Look at the screenshot. This is what it is about.

1 Like

I have made a Friendship refresh feedback post with polls in order to let us players more easily give PerBlue concrete feedback for them to work from. I hope this post can overall help us players let PerBlue know what we think about the Friendship refresh and for them in return to more likely know what went right and adjust things if needed.

I hope it can be an enjoyable and interesting post, so yeah thank you for taking your time if you decide to check out the post and vote :-).

4 Likes

emphasized text

3 Likes

I’m not really sure what you were trying to do, but please do not revive inactive topics

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney