Perk upgrading frozen

Can somebody explain to me why there’s an exclamation point on my guild perks And when I click it, it goes to guild contests where there is no points. Guild contests is orange.
I know we need to upgrade our perks but we are Guild level two and it’s not letting us upgrade anything and we are maxed out it just does this weird shaky screen thing when I tap it and I’m going to go absolutely bonkers if somebody does not explain to me how to make that pink exclamation point Go away!?

Welcome to the forums!
It is a known bug and will be fixed on Tuesday with the update:

Next time, try to look at the known bugs post first before creating a new topic on something that is already flagged.
Thanks!

1 Like

The guild perks screen was broken by the last update. PerBlue is aware of the issue. The exclamation point indicates that your guild points are full. However, you are currently unable to use guild points to upgrade any perks due to the issue. The exclamation point feels like adding insult to injury, but hopefully the issue will be fixed…someday.

The exclamation point is correct, as it should indicate to Champions and Rulers that the guild influence is full.
The issue is the screen being unresponsive, and that will be fixed in the update on Tuesday:

Thanks for the update on the expected date of the fix. I get that the exclamation point is “technically” correct. My sentiment was more about how it “feels” to have a constant reminder/indication that something needs the players attention, considering that the expected/suggested action/resolution cannot be performed by players due to the bug.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney