Perks and other things needed

@Polaris This is to remind you that we need more guild perks. Just a reminder.
Other suggestions:-

1. New heist difficulty every cap raise.
  2. Remove the cooldown on port reset perk.
  3. Add Stamina consumables guild gifts.
10 Likes

-Reduce badge costs.
-Reduce yellow skills aka battle badge costs (don’t make people decide between leveling up level of toons or yellow battle badge level)
-add more mercs can be hired
-hero chips and red skills chips add to guild help option

(P.S upgrade both types of perks more then once a year)

6 Likes

Just dropping off a few suggestions for perks.

Contest:

• Increase Extra Merc, Invasion Breakers, War Extra Attack by one
  • Increase Stamina Storage and Invasion Revives by two
  • Increase City Watch Raid by one, so players get one easy, one medium, and two hard raid tickets per week
  • Add a consumable perk for Double Campaign Drops

Regular:

• Increase Diamond Crate Gold, Skill Upgrade Discount, Enhancement Discount, 2x Drop Chapters (Normal and Elite), Guild Crate Gold and XP, check-in rewards, Hire Above Level, all market discounts, City Watch hero buffs, War Box rewards
  • Add Diamond Crate XP, Battle Badge Enhancement Discount, Codebase hero buffs (HP, basic damage, skill power), Friendship Mission speed-up perk (starts at 1%, upgradable to 4%), boosts to heroes in Friendship Campaigns identical to those for heroes used in Creep Surge
  • Add weekly consumable perks for Diamond Crate, Wish Crate, Cosmetic Crate
  • Add monthly consumable perks for 10x Diamond Crate, 10x Wish Crate, Guaranteed Cosmetic Crate, Double Hero XP from campaigns, Double Gold from campaigns
  • Add no-cooldown consumable perks for Hero XP and Gold

Obviously I’m not expecting all of these, but I’m hoping these suggestions might at least spark some ideas, and quite a few of these suggestions are, I think, overdue for implementing.

1 Like

it takes like 5 seconds to come up with some of these good ideas, and probably just about double that time to code some of them into the game - especially the extra levels of pre-existing perks.

I can only assume that PB are intending to phase out
guild influence as a resource, but to what end I’ve no idea. Basically any active guild worth their salt has been sitting with full perks for many months now, some a lot longer even than that.

Giving us the option to spend half our capped influence in 1 guild crate was a total farcical ‘solution’ that didn’t address the lack of influence value in the slightest.

Many new chapters & features have been added, yet old perks that could easily have been updated to align with the new content have been neglected, and nothing new has arrived to enhance the new content either.

Surely PB can afford to allocate a few minutes (literally) of dev time towards this.

3 Likes

Frankly, the reason they neglect guild perks is because this feature gives them zero profit! They always say they are busy, short-staffed but surprisingly (not), they manage to add more chapters, more ranks, and more heroes all the time!

Such bias! They sure know how to listen to player base’s feedback.

1 Like

directly, yes, but indirectly I’m sure it would. At the moment there’s no real motivation for a lot of members to complete all their dailies, heist, participate in guild contests (unless the rewards are great), and generally be active in the game - obviously there’s personal gain but guild gain could encourage more people to be more active. Active players are more likely to spend!

2 Likes

I understand your point. It makes sense. But do they? If they do, they need to do something about this, not giving us some horrible perk like the-one-everybody-knows

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney