Permanent Level Cap

Oh, yah sure make the campaign levels like the city watch lvls. That sounds fun. :unamused:

1 Like

Surge, Invasion, and CW levels are always above us. And they can still continue increasing the badges. They have the potential to go all the way to Red8.

So there’s no reason as to why a permanent level cap would hinder progression in the game. It would just stabilize some things.

The people against such a cap are usually those that aren’t competitive.

1 Like

Heh, got me there. I am not competetive.

1 Like

Troll alert.

1 Like

Level caps and promotion do happen way too fast, even often it’s shorter than 4 weeks ratio as stated by PerBlue.

We want it to be slowed down…

Your „fanbase“ is telling yousomething here @Polaris :wink:

1 Like

I’m all game for a permanent level cap or at least an endgame in sight. First I thought the main story would end after all the areas in the chapters would be cleared. Now I’m worrying they’re going to drag the story along for a never ending story. Because the last few chapters the story’s been going nowhere at all. The first ten or so chapters had a very interesting story and plot, but now it’s just pointless.What I’m trying to say is, that there more ways to keep people interested in the game then just level cap increases, more costumes, interesting backstories, refreshing old heroes so that they are relevant again (or just don’t make the new heroes incredibly overpowered in the first place…).

1 Like

When are they going to be added? I’d like to know.

Bringing this topic back.

PERMANENT LEVEL CAPS WILL HELP US.

They can continue with their new badges and ridiculous amounts of new, OP heroes. But level caps are necessary.

Please don’t revive dead topics, especially if you’re going to do so by discussing something different from the original topic.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney