Peter Pan and Timon & Pumbaa are coming!

These pictures look like Peter Pan and Timon & Pumbaa. Maybe Simba & Nala will come with them. I know some people only see Peter in their server, but I see those heroes in mines (I am in server 12)

2 Likes

We’ll have to the see the big reveal in the patch notes tomorrow :grin:

3 Likes

This is like the third person to post this… :unamused:

5 Likes

Nobody:
Perblue: Let’s add Peter Pan And Timon And Pumbaa just because we add the beast yesterday

3 Likes

It is only Peter Pan and T&B

I know I just cannot wait for them to come

1 Like

Maby thats the reason Beast wasn’t added as the diamond crate hero cause more heroes where going to be added like almost 2-3 days after

You can get beast from diamond crates though…

Sorry, didn’t clarified that, Beast wasn’t added as the Exclusive diamond crate hero

1 Like

or from gold crates which is awesome, I want to see belle & jasmine, mulan , simba, mufasa, nala , serabi , lilo, ariel, basically all the disney princesses.

Welcome to the future forums @Empress_Sadness_VI, I think that Simba and Nala will come with Peter and Timon & Pumbaa in that update. Not sure if Jasmine and Lilo will come. Mufasa and Serabi will not come. Belle might come for Beast’s second friendship disc “Dinner for Two” and Mulan might come for her live action movie.

Simba & Nala won’t come the next update. They don’t show in the “New heroes coming soon” page

Are you sure that the patch notes will come tomorrow???

They usually come on Friday and it seems like it should be tomorrow since we got the hero spotlight thing

…thats some good logic right there

No every new hero’s coming soon we’ve had so far shows ALL the heroes in that update for example
We were shown Rafiki And Joy for 1.11 and those were the only one that came

**:thinking:I wonder when like they will come… and which role they are… but I think Peter Pan will be like a support.
[/quote]

**:thinking:I wonder when like they will come… and which role they are… but I think Peter Pan will be like a support.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney