Peter Pan - Character Concept

images
CHARACTER CONCEPT:
Name: Peter Pan
Stars: 1 star
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow
“Nobody calls Pan a coward and lives! I’ll fight ya man to man, with one hand behind my back!”

MOVEMENTS:
Entrance: He flies into his position.
Basic Attack: He stabs the enemies using his dagger. The stab force hits the enemy.
Victory: He’s flying in circles (like Eve) three times.
Defeat: He grumbles and throws his dagger away.

SKILLS:
White: Shadow in Mischief
Peter Pan casts his shadow in front of his enemies giving it __ HP. The shadow is the only targetable ally as long as it’s active but it cannot attack.
Green: Hero of the Town
Peter Pan shields one of his ally from an incoming attack. He receives half of the damage instead.
Blue: Flying Without Wings
Peter Pan flies above making him untargetable for 5 seconds. While he is above, he heals himself for __ HP.
Purple: Eternal Youth
Shadow in Mischief and Flying Without Wings speeds up the team’s basic attack to 200% for 3 seconds.

MEMORY DISK
Mr. Incredible - Speedy Tires
-Increases Peter Pan’s Skill Power.
-Adds 5% to the duration of Eternal Youth per star.
-Adds __HP to Peter Pan’s shadow.

3 Likes

[quote=“NCTZEN_Haechan, post:1, topic:150432, full:true”]
images
CHARACTER CONCEPT:
Name: Peter Pan
Stars: 1 star
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow
“Nobody calls Pan a coward and lives! I’ll fight ya man to man, with one hand behind my back!”

MOVEMENTS:
Entrance: He flies into his position.
Basic Attack: He stabs the enemies using his dagger. The stab force hits the enemy.
Victory: He’s flying in circles (like Eve) three times.
Defeat: He grumbles and throws his dagger away.

SKILLS:
Peter Pan casts his shadow in front of his enemies giving it __ HP. The shadow is the only targetable ally as long as it’s active but it cannot attack.
Green: Hero of the Town
Peter Pan shields one of his ally from an incoming attack. He receives half of the damage instead.
Blue: Flying Without Wings
Peter Pan flies above making him untargetable for 5 seconds. While he is above, he heals himself for __ HP.
Purple: Eternal Youth
Shadow in Mischief and Flying Without Wings speeds up the team’s basic attack to 200% for 3 seconds.
That sounds like a dash friendship…
MEMORY DISK
Mr. Incredible - Speedy Tires
-Increases Peter Pan’s Skill Power.
-Adds 5% to the duration of Eternal Youth per star.
-Adds __HP to Peter Pan’s shadow.
[/quote]…maybe…(20 characters)

1 Like

Hmm, I made one for Peter Pan and Tink together :wink:

The shadow is a unique twist that, doesn’t work imo.

You really cannot hit a shadow…some other characters could have a skill similar to this.

Also, I am not sure this is very support like? Idk maybe.

1 Like

Cool concept buddy :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for that. :grinning:

Well, I thought of this one because I saw Wendy holding Peter Pan’s shadow.

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan

I personally like the concept of. Casting his shadow in front of his enemies.

Although I think it could also work in another way like casting shade for a friend aka covering for a friend’s shortcomings.
The shadow concept leaves a lot to the imagination. As a child we fear the darkness aka shadows. Yet later in life we explore the shadows. The very idea of Peter Pan is whimsical, magical & throuly enjoying.
I recall a poem by (Robert Lewis Stevenson in a book Titled A child’s garden of verses) The Poem was “My Shadow” It might give you some ideas of the ways a shadow can act. Although in your concept the shadow is targetable I personally would also like it to be tangible. And be able to protect by casting shade per say & if need be attack in the act of protecting its friend. I was also wondering if maybe in an orange: or another level that maybe the shadow concept could/would transform into A Real Boy? As you know :cry:sadly everyone must grow up.

Just a few thoughts thanks for reading.
:angel:t4:

Thank you, @Queen_Kate. The shadow thing is based on the movie and this is like the team’s shield in this game concept.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney