Pikachu concept

Pikachu is my fav Pokémon and I want him in the game (once the creator gets approval).

Entrance: Pikachu uses quick attack and stops when the battle starts.
Victory: He jumps and uses thunder while he’s happy.
Defeat: Pikachu faints.
Basic attack: He jolts electricity at its enemies.
White skill: “Thunderbolt” Pikachu strikes enemies with electricity dealing x damage to them.
Green skill: “Static” When Pikachu gets attacked, he has a 50% chance to stun a random enemy for 6 seconds.
The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.
Blue skill: “Electric Terrain” Pikachu and his allies gain x HP and x stamina every second for 6 seconds. Meanwhile his enemies take x damage every second while “Electric Terrain” is in effect.
Purple skill: “Thunder Body” When Pikachu uses “Thunderbolt”, he and his allies gain x HP.
The heal has a chance to fail on his allies that are above level x.
Red skill: “Extreme Speed” When Pikachu uses “Electric terrain” he and his allies gain 50% more damage speed for 6 seconds.
This has a chance to fail with allies that are above level x.

Role: Damage-support
Stars: 2
Detail: Pikachu appears from the wild, using its speed and electricity to damage his enemies.
Team: Yellow
Friends: Pikachu-Vanellope, Pikachu-Rex
Position: Front
Quote: “Pikachu.”

Friendships
Pikachu-Vanellope Level 43 Blue Rank
“A Candy Catch” Pikachu’s basic attacks deal 10% more damage to enemies.

Pikachu-Rex Level 87 Blue Rank
“Creature Domination” Pikachu and his allies gain 50% more HP when using “Electric Terrain”.

4 Likes

Could do with listing the damage types, other than that not half bad

You probably shouldn’t get your hopes up for Pikachu getting into this game though, there’s no chance whatsoever* of that happening.

I know

I put that here just in case

Lol

Also the x means the damage
Increase level = increase value for skills

Pikachu is not disney

It doesn’t matter if it’s Disney or not

He is right; Pikachu is a Nintendo character, not Disney and besides, they need permission to use Pikachu

This is the hero concept. You can create any characters you want. Even if they aren’t Disney

1 Like

That’s what I mentioned in the first sentence

What pikachu would look like in the game - did my best

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney