Pinkie Pie and Mike Friendship

Story: Mike wants to put on a monsters party for all his friends, but he doesn’t a decoration to get started, so he ask Pinkie Pie for some help.

Campaign: Monsters Party

Allies: Ursula, Hades, Mickey

Mike and Pinkie Pie are now friends!

Mike: So Pinkie. What’s it like back at your home?

Pinkie Pie: Oh, it was good until I found this strange looking door. I have no idea what it is, so I went in and check.

Episode 1

Sulley: Hey, Mike. How’s the decorations going?

Mike: Oh, it’s doing good. I’m almost finished with the banner.

Part 1: Mike and Sulley were about to finish decorations before creeps comes in to ruin it.

Part 2: Sulley and Mike fight as many as they can, but there’s still more coming

Part 3: They managed to finish all of them, but the decorations is ruined.

Part 4: Mike and Sulley are worried that if the decorations doesn’t get fixed by then, the party will be ruined.

Part 5: Mike has an idea. Mike says that he’s a friend from a different world who is super hype and love making party and making people laugh.

Sulley: Who is this super hype fella that love making people laugh and hosting party?

Mike: Her name is Pinkie Pie. She tells me that if she needs help for like a party or anything, that’s her.

Sulley: Okay, Mike. Lead the way to this “Pinkie Pie” fella.

Episode 2

Part 1: Mike and Sulley makes it to Pinkie Pie cake shop, but she’s not there. It’s only Mr, and Mrs. Cake.

Part 2: Mike ask them if they know where Pinkie Pie is at.

Part 3: They say that Pinkie Pie is at the Covered Market to get some sugars for her bakery.

Part 4: Mike thank them and Sulley and Mike head to the park.

Part 5: They made it to the Covered Market to see Pinkie paying a bag of sugar.

Mike: Hi, Pinkie. Thank goodness I found you. We need your help. Our decorations is ruined, and we have about 30 minutes before the party starts. If we don’t fix it in time, the party will be ruined. Can you help us?

Pinkie pie: Sure, Mike. I be happy to help you and your friend. Let me pay for the sugars first, then I’ll go get my party cannon for you and your blue furry creature.

Episode 3

Part 1: After paying for the sugars, she, Sulley, and Mike went back to the bakery shop to get her cannon.

Part 2: Not long enough, Creeps out of nowhere surrounded them.

Part 3: Mike and Sulley take care of creeps, while Pinkie Pie immediately went to get her cannon.

Part 4: They’re too many of them that Mike and Sulley are getting tired.

Part 5: Mike look at his watch to see that only 20 minutes left til the party begins to start.

Sulley: Mike! How much we got left?

Mike: 20 minutes left. We need to act fast!

Pinkie pie: Don’t sweat it, Mike. I’ll take care of everything for you and Sulley.

Mike: By how?

Episode 4

Part 1: Pinkie Pie managed to finish the remaining creeps with her party cannon, and yelling “Be gone, meanies!”.

Part 2: Mike and Sulley were surprised by her cannon that blasted the creeps.

Part 3: Pinkie tell them what time is it.

Part 4: Mike says it’s 4:10. They got a lot of time before 4:30.

Part 5: Pinkie tells them what’s the plan so they can get back to the party in time.

Mike: That’s gonna be saved for later. We need to get the following things for the party.

Sulley: Balloons, Pizza, Punch, and other stuffs.

Pinkie Pie: I got balloons at my cake shop. I’ll bring it to you and we will continue to get more stuff.

Episode 5 coming soon

2 Likes

Episode one updated

good start… :clinking_glasses:

Really? How’s it a good start?

Episode 2 update

Episode 3 updated

Episode 4 updated

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney