Places of permanent silences

This is purely to ponder on the thought of and towards people who are Vip and have been permanently silenced i understand the concept that people are silenced due to their actions and therefor should own up to it but it makes the game harder as far as planning in or talking in heist chat and honestly it’s kind of annoying being a Vip that’s put money into a game like many others and not be able to communicate in the Vip chat I wonder if there’s possibilities to adapt this in the future

3 Likes

How far do you have to go to be PERMANENTLY silenced !?
Answer me. ?!

I have been procotative in the past. I lost my temper a couple of times. Sometimes I have been silenced for a couple of hours one time for a das.

But do you really believe you have been PERMANENTLY banned unjustified ??

I don’t agree to most ppl here in the chat - but I know where there is a red line.

Sorry you probably belong there where you are.
Have a nice Weekend ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey hey zues got the imposter!

Are you suggesting tha because you spend money you should not be silenced?

Last time I checked, Millionaires can go to jail for murder if they are caught.

4 Likes

I get what you are saying @Got99Problems but as @Champion_David said just because you invest money in the game doesn’t mean that you should not be silenced.
Guidelines

3 Likes

Oh I wasn’t suggesting because I have invested money into this I deserve better treatment even though it might have seemed as such its just a tough way to communicate when all one’s got is pm and guild

Depends :yum: on David…but I wat to agree

Ok for the records - what did you do that you get PERMANENTLY banned !?
I mean did you murder somebody ! :joy:

I can see what you are saying. I had a friend who got chat silenced and couldn’t speak in a heist, it was pretty frustrating not being able to talk about the best tactics for the heist.

1 Like

True, Heist chats are more difficult without communication. Perhaps make a separate silence for heists??

1 Like

There’s only one Hades @Hades_IX

It’s a thorn in my side @Disney_Duchess

@Champion_David I never understood the need for silence in a heist since its only with five people participating

Nope @Wild_Eule I told people to shut their pie holes for spamming

So you’ve been silenced by zues, bow Imposter! I Am Hades Lord of the underworld!

@Hades_IX you must be mistaken or from a different multiveree I’m the true hades lord of damnation and everlasting anguish

Oh so you got silenced by zues in your multiverse? Well I ain’t and gonna exact revenge and possibly avenge you! Hades morales

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney