Plan Helper Website

Beautifully made website with extremely useful info. Thanks for all the hard work! :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to find any information on what each stat on badges actually do. Like for conservation for Yax or Mr Incredible what is that actually boosting for him?

You can find this info in-game by clicking a Hero -> Detailed Stats -> :information_source: next to their name.

Conservation, specifically, reduces the amount of energy your hero’s White Skill uses. The saved (or conserved) energy helps you cast your White Skill again much faster! :grinning:

@AlexeiD could you possibly add in - or do you know of any other sites that state - which heroes/team combinations are necessary for each episode of the varying Friendship Campaigns? For example:

• Episode 1 of the Calhoun-Felix Campaign requires - Calhoun, Felix
  • Episode 3 of the Mr. Incredible-Elastigirl Campaign requires - Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Nick
  • Episode 7 of the Dash-Finnick Campaign requires - Dash, Finnick, Calhoun, Judy

I’ll work on the feature, since it will be useful to me too, thanks for the tip.

I’ve added the friendship campaign now - http://dh.bezumn.ru/fr
Should be a bit easier to plan friends leveling now.

I’ve also allied with @Sir_Sam and his advice helpsite (see topic here - Advice helpsite)

My website will also be available at the following mirror address - http://stats.dheroes.pro

2 Likes

Added the memory disks holograms icons on the friendship page - http://dh.bezumn.ru/fr
Since they’re pretty awesome

1 Like

Big fan of your work!! Thank you for putting everything up!

I’m having problems accessing your site now though. Please let me if it’s just me!

Thanks!!

Is the site permanently down or will it be running again? Excellent site, been relying on it on many occasions.

I can’t get to the site. I’m usign mobile phone right now.

Thanks for taking a notice, looks like my server is down. Unfortunately i’m on vacation now, and can’t do much about it. I’ll ask my neighbor to reboot it when he can, maybe it will help

1 Like

No worries! Enjoy your holidays!! :smile:

My mother-in-law was kind enough to drop by and reboot the server, so the site should be back online

5 Likes

it works :smiley: thanks!!

Huzzah for Alexei’s mother-in-law!! :tada:

P.S. please never leave us again. We’re lost without you(r website) :joy: In all seriousness, though, hope you’re enjoying your vacation!

1 Like

A quick heads-up: I’ve decided to quit the game for good. There are multiple reasons, but the main one is Perblue cannot manage to balance the mid- and endgame well. Their early game is perfect, and I’ve had my fun in their multiple games, but now I’m done with it.

Anyway I’ll continue to host the site, and will try to update the data after patches, unless they change the format or something.

6 Likes

shame you’re quitting but huge thanks for keeping the site updated :smiley:

Alex, you are my hero! Thank you for All of your work. Shame that you quit this nice game but Thank you, thank you, thank you (also for your fantastic dragonsoul site)

Is there any way you could add disks star levels and normal level growth.

I think Alex already posted those Disc Star Levels and Growth… you just have to look for it :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney