Plan Helper Website

Thanks for taking a notice, looks like my server is down. Unfortunately i’m on vacation now, and can’t do much about it. I’ll ask my neighbor to reboot it when he can, maybe it will help

1 Like

No worries! Enjoy your holidays!! :smile:

My mother-in-law was kind enough to drop by and reboot the server, so the site should be back online

5 Likes

it works :smiley: thanks!!

Huzzah for Alexei’s mother-in-law!! :tada:

P.S. please never leave us again. We’re lost without you(r website) :joy: In all seriousness, though, hope you’re enjoying your vacation!

1 Like

A quick heads-up: I’ve decided to quit the game for good. There are multiple reasons, but the main one is Perblue cannot manage to balance the mid- and endgame well. Their early game is perfect, and I’ve had my fun in their multiple games, but now I’m done with it.

Anyway I’ll continue to host the site, and will try to update the data after patches, unless they change the format or something.

6 Likes

shame you’re quitting but huge thanks for keeping the site updated :smiley:

Alex, you are my hero! Thank you for All of your work. Shame that you quit this nice game but Thank you, thank you, thank you (also for your fantastic dragonsoul site)

Is there any way you could add disks star levels and normal level growth.

I think Alex already posted those Disc Star Levels and Growth… you just have to look for it :wink:

When you will have free time to update your amazing website (patch notes 1.3 things)?

Bumped data to 1.3

Newer heroes don’t have base stats attached, since they weren’t in game files, and I don’t have easy access to patched data.

1 Like

Can I ask you a question

Dude there’s moana she’s the new character as well

And also why did you remove toggle campaign

Thanks for taking a notice, I completely forgot about her.

Perblue hid the friendship campaign data, so I can’t extract that stuff now.

Oh ok I guess genie is friends with mike and merida is friends with moana

You completely forgot that one

And even baymax is friends with wall e i am so sorry to annoy you

Discs I’ve datamined (so far):

Maui and Moana: Master Navigator
Moana and Meirda: Friends of a Feather
Alladin and Genie: When you Wish
Baymax and WALL-E: Happy Go Lucky
Zurg and Hiro: Tools of Conquest
Genie and Mike: Strike Rich?
Hiro and Baymax: Robot Mods
Flynn and Baymax: Old School Diagnostic
Maui and Genie: World’s Stage

? = Not sure

I’ll continue to update this as much as possible. But that is what I’ve got so far, if this will help you update, then go ahead.

How do you even get the data?

Are you like Kevin Flynn? Able to merge with the data and extract it?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney