Plan Helper Website

And even genie and mike

As I said, I came across those friendships, but I haven’t figured out / discovered their Disc yet. Once I know their Discs, I’ll update my reply as much as possible.

EDIT: I’ll base the Friendships off the Update 1.3 Patch Notes, then I’ll datamine the Discs and complete the list of Discs.

Please reply dude because I saw them on the update list

So sad that you are leaving the game. Thank you for your hard work! Your website is incredible and you should be very proud of what you have achieved. :slight_smile:

Yo dude one more thing you forgot to check anything that you forgot

@Shinnokgames you need to calm tf down. Alexeid is doing this out of his own free time for a game he doesn’t even play anymore. I’m extremely happy and grateful he updated anything and hasn’t just shut the site down.

@AlexeiD thanks so much for the update bro!

4 Likes

Oh… looks like AlexeiD updated most of the new ones… it’s just sad to see the Friend Campaign Data removed, I would be contented even if the old ones are still there.

I just realized this… this is irrelevant, but if you charm Nick, the charmed Nick can use his Charm to Charm enemies to fight for you.

Oh sorry but I was trying to help

@AlexeiD Hello, what happen to the “Toggle Campaign info” when you are in the friendships page?
I know that the game now says what heroes are in the campaign, but not who are in x chapters and the lvls of the creeps.

Regards :wink:

He removed them because the Friend Finder already shows what heroes are going to be your allies.

He removed the previous “Toggle Friend Campaign” because the newer heroes don’t have the “TFC”. I think he’s just trying to be consistent.

1 Like

Why buzz and flynn friendship disk has been removed

Not sure if there is a Buzz-Flynn Disc…

Yes, there is.

Yeah but alex removed it I guess

Do you have pictures of genie and mike, merida and moana, hiro and baymax, baymax and wall-e disk I haven’t seen what is look like

I don’t have their pictures. Level 73, S7.

Hey dude I saw 3 new characters and miguel even it’s scar hades and maleficent please reply

He will update it if, and when, he has time. He no longer plays so bugging him will not lead anywhere

2 Likes

Thank you, @ReapersFuryX I wanted to say the same thing. its Been noted multiple times that he has left the game. Not sure why some people seem to expect the site updated ASAP, or even at all. I wouldn’t update a site for a game I had no interest in anymore

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney