Player Feedback (as of Patch 1.7.2)

Dear PerBlue, @Polaris,

I am a very loyal supporter and significant contributor to the community - I’m a Rank 1 guild leader that’s extremely active in game and with my spare time I run the DHMB Reddit page. I really want the best for this awesome game feel like it’s the right time to be providing PB with Qol suggestions as I know this is what’s in the works after Invasion. Please let me know what you think, and if this was helpful.

Suggestions / Feedback as of Patch 1.7.2 (Feb 2019)

CHAT

• Chat bug - Private Messages not appearing to the receiver. Needs to be fixed ASAP, I can’t count how many messages I’ve never seen because I haven’t seen them. This is a real problem for coordinating, recruiting or simply making friends.
• Friend List should stop refreshing once you have it open. At busy times of the day the friend’s list is almost impossible to use as it refreshes every time a player comes online, and it takes you back to the top.
• Option for VIP {X} level to create private discussion by adding friends to a chat.

INVENTORY

• Add Disk Power and Mod Power to Misc. Inventory.
• Sub categorisation of Bits/Badges/Plans in inventory would be amazing. The scrolling down to bits and plans is a bit excessive on a small screen.
• A filter of White/Green/Blue/Purple/Orange items in inventory would equally be amazing but if this is too much work I’d settle for categorising bits/plans/badges.
• Solution to excess Hero Chips and excess (non-needed) Memories.

MISSIONS & FRIEND DISKS

• Ability to filter out Missions for which you have no need (i.e. completed 5-star disks). Between the disks I choose not to focus on and the disks I have finished, currently there is a lot of clutter and therefore a lot of scrolling and time wasting.
• Friend disks equipped should be the default disk viewed when the “disk image” is clicked. Currently it defaults to the “first” disk.
• Add Friend Disk Stars Equipped as a statistic for Rankings, much like Hero Stars.

HEROS

• Preview of Badges in next update via “Badges” interface, please. Those that get to max level with badges early in a patch would greatly benefit from knowing what to farm for the rest of the patch – else we spend zero stamina waiting for S1 (loose-loose). Displaying the next rarity badges per character with a disclaimer that these are for next patch (as with locked emoji’s) would be perfect.

ARENA

• When fighting in Area, add a preview of the opponent’s team below your line-up - as is done with War/Col.

SURGE

• Next Tier in Surge Difficulty is badly needed, as per my other post. This is the most important request in this write up. Surge hasn’t been a challenge for a long time and my guild has now limited Super Hard to 7 zones per player and …we may have to go to 5 or 6 just to allow everyone an attack.
• Limiting Surge attacks should be amended to allow increments of 2 after 10 zones. i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,14,16,18,20 zone limits. This should help guilds with a big discrepancy in power rating between top players and bottom players.
• When raiding Surge, I have checked, and the correct gold is being earned but not displayed, for some reason the value displayed is ~30-40% less. Needs be fixed/corrected

HEIST

• Next difficulty tier of Heist or a variant with different rules. Heist is a great game mode, please continue to build on it. Very hard is trivial at O3 power level, end-game could do with more of a challenge outside of PvP.

MARKETS

• Market Tabs displaying the currency at the top to enable quick and easy navigation to the correct shop from opening the market interface.
• Market to sell excess Hero Chips and Memories for ANYTHING :blush:

WAR

• Incentive drops off once guild’s get to Legendary as they are guaranteed Legendary loot at the end of month. I would love to see a small loot crate awarded with each win within legendary. Even if the contents were limited to gold/xp pots/disk power. Or perhaps an influence boost, just something to keep players engaged for the second 2 weeks per month.

• Please could you trial a guild vs guild competition in some shape or form, would be very interesting.

PERKS & VIP

• Bit/badge drop rate increase purchased via Guild Perks would be very welcomed at this point.
• Stamina refresh costs should be looked at. I think they should be cut significantly as they represent the value of stamina at lvl 60 not lvl 105. No one in my guild spends on refreshes outside of the first two for 50 ea. I think even with a 33% - 50% diamond cost decrease, stamina pots would still be the best source of stamina, but it would bring them a little closer. To balance this, bonus stamina events could grant 40%-50% vs 70%-80%.
• VIP Perks need a refresh. All VIP perks have been watered down to the point they are mostly useless. Stam refresh is too expensive to use vs stam pots. Mission speedups are a waste of diamonds compared to 2h tokens. VIP heroes are few and far between, disk power bonuses of 500 vs average earning of 18k per day is insignificant. Again, the VIP perks represent decent value at a point in the past, but at present they are very underwhelming.
• My biggest gripe with the game is the Unique Offers. As a high VIP, to date I have not received one. Not quite sure how I should feel about this. If there is one way to chase big supports away, it’s to continue disadvantaging them. Please could you think up a solution to this inequality.

GENERAL

• Add more information to a player’s quick view. For recruiting It would be super helpful to display their rank and/or their total power. The ideal would be a way for you to “inspect” a player’s roster.

6 Likes

Despite your attempt to fix crash bug for iOS users I still get kicked out on a monotonous basis…today I have been kicked out five out of five times trying to play in the Coliseum … It is not a question of if but when will I get kicked out every time I play … my device is an iPhone 6 Plus …I really enjoy this game but cannot continue like this

Agree at 101%. As a champion in n1 guild on my server (also top10 player acutally floating 5th/6th) i experience all these problems emitz; and in some occasions i did wrote some of these suggestions in threads but your idea to collect all them together is really good. I would focus on my personal top5:

1. a definitive chat fix also with group chat in which i can include maybe max 5 peole i want

2. new surge difficulty (same rewards system is fine just more waves lets say 20-21) and new heist diffculty (maybe with3-4k disk power since after lv65 each level is 2300+)

3. chance to see players info even if not in a guild (maybe just total power and number of heroes unlocked)

4. better inventory system

5. last but absolutely not least a better menu in friend mission… got almost all friedships at lv15 and lot of 5star disk and each time i need to scroll down for minutes if i wanna check for all available missions

1 Like

I just found the time to complete them as a list today, much like you I’ve been writing things down for a while.

Agree on everything!

VIP perks and chat notifications are sadly something that people have been asking for for many years in DS, and never materialised.

If I could add one point I’d like to see, it’s that disks contribute to total power whether they are equipped or not. Obviously they wouldn’t contribute to the hero’s battling power, but I’d like to see ALL our disks and the work put into them reflected somewhere, rather than just those that are equipped.

Also, something I didn’t get - who on earth is getting 18k disk power a day, and where from?!

18k disk power by day is possible: doing hard cw you get 1500 disk powa and 1500 cw tokens (+50 from daily quest) using all tokens on heist tix (assuming you have max perk on cw market discount) you can buy 6 tix by day +1 free heist is 7 so 14k disk power (very hard heist of course) then you get a few disk power from some daily quest, some disk power from friendship mission and usually at least 1-2 reinfected areas by day. Depends on how many reinfected areas appear and how many high level friend mission i complete i get beetwen 16-20k disk power each day:

1500(cw) + 14000(7heist) + 300~ (dont remember now exactly) from daily quest + 0-4000 (depends on friend mission) + 0-4000 (depends on reinfected areas since at max level they now drop 945disk power)

Then also sometimes you may find disk power in mega mart (1000 or 2500) and you get disk power from war boxes

1 Like

@Polaris - Is this sort of feedback helpful? Was any of this passed on to the Developers?

Yes, and yes! I read all the feedback and pass it along to the team.:+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney