Please help me build a team

Hello, so i have some high level characters but im so bad at combining and using who with who. So i keep loosing even to much lowere level teams. So any tips and advice is so much appreciated.

These are my highest characters:
Buzz, Sully, Mike, Minnie, Elsa, Hank, Mushu, Maleficent, Mulan, Pooh, Stitch, Rex, Kristoff & Sven, Dr.Facalier, Donald duck, Powerline, Randall, Launchpad, Olaf, Baloo, Basil of baler street, Rapunzel, Belle, Scrooge, Cheshire Cat, Timon & Pumba, Gerald…, Scar, the Beast and finally Mad Hatter.

I know its a lot and needs a lot of time but even a few small tips would be great. Thank youuu

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. What modes do you need a team for? I can help but if I know what you need it will be easier.

1 Like

Hi im struggling in arena the most. Im ok in coliseum but thats probably mostly luck.

What I like to do, is focus on a debuff. My coli team is a slow based team, a freeze based team, and a stun based team. All the characters are very strong if they are put together with other people that match their skill set. For example, King Louie and Pooh are fantastic on their own, but together they are extremely OP. If I were you, I would focus on a freeze team. That is always a good place to start. If you have any questions feel free to ask😊

Arena depends on who you’re facing. If level the heck out of rapunzel, timon, and magica. Rapunzel is the best healer in the game and the other two are counters to Mulan and Randall respectively.

From there you can mix and match. If you’re facing a team with Mulan use timon. If you’re facing a team with Randall use magica. If you’re facing both use both.

Now you need damage. Mulan (obviously) is useful facing just about any team without timon. Mushu is a nice damage dealer with other skills. Li Shang is a great one to use vs Randall if he’s paired with magica and Rapunzel. Some damage dealers (like Megavolt or ducky) are highly specialized…useful only in some situations…handy to have leveled when you need em but there are better options.

Tanks are nice to have but not always necessary. Hank is one of my favorites. Felix with the freeze disk is another. My anti Mulan team consists of hank, Felix, Mushu, timon and Kristoff.

That should be a good start. Like I said, arena is just a matter of playing around with different combos to see what works. A good starting place for team building is using the toons that the game pairs up in disk quests. For instance, if you finish a disk quest the 4 other toons you use in the final 5 fights are a solid start, then you just move other toons in and out until you find something that works for you. With enough practice you’ll get a feel for who works vs who and then you can start building your saved teams and throw em up vs just about any combo and sub in as needed.

Thank you so much thats great

Omg thank you soooo much that’s incredible helpful

If you just start this game and your server hasn’t had Red Skills yet (or you havent been able to unlock them), the safe choice would be Freeze/Slow Team

Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, Pooh and Stitch work well together.

Now, after you have chose your team, let’s move on to friend disc. For Elsa, Olaf’s disc is better as it will help protect your tanks with shield at the start. Kristoff, Kida’s disc provides healing. Stitch, Maui’s disc makes enemies slower, which is great for your team. Olaf, Moana’s disc for double freeze damage and Goofy’s disc for Pooh for extra armor and HP

Keep in mind some thing. Olaf is kinda fragile (He hasnt gotten his red skills yet). Pooh has low reality, making him vulnerable to fantastic damage (without mods). So, for this team to work, you need to make sure they are strong enough to survive before making comeback attacks

As for me, I’m using a similar team in Coli. Goofy(Mi), Pooh(Go), Elsa(Ol), Kristoff(Ki) and Queen of Heart (Al). I occasionally replace QoH with Olaf for attack and my Stitch right now is not really strong

If you want to use this team in Arena, replace Stitch with Timon to survive Mulan’s green skill. I defeat many Mulan team with this one when Mulan isn’t available, so there is hope! (But then again, I have Elsa and Pooh’s red skills at max lv and Kristoff’s nearly max as of now so there maybe some differences in power)

1 Like

That is so helpful thank you so much

Lol I just use li Shang to with his healing stance to counter Mulan

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney