Please Nerf Elsa

Yeah I know, but I was asked about characters I use so that’s why I mentioned 6. Also what to you mean I don’t have any strong Damage Hero? Stitch doesn’t qualify?

Yes, the best idea would use Woody’s lasso to pull her to the front. Use Jessie disk for the most successful results. And then use a character like Duke or Ducky to kill her in seconds! Also Zurg is not good against Elsa. He gets frozen? R.I.P

1 Like

Stitch is a Glass Cannon as well. He needs a strong tank to protect him.

Stitch can be good, but all his attacks are directed at the front line, and he doesn’t really deal “heavy” enough damage to quickly tear through it to reach Elsa. I wouldn’t call him a glass cannon whatsoever though, because he’s not overly powerful and can heal himself, lol

1 Like

4 of the characters you have suggested up here have very small damage output and there’s also a general lack of tenacity.

Yeah the only way Stitch helps is killing frontline heroes. He is too weak in defense to survive long enough to reach Elsa in time

Oh…hm…hopefully that justifies my opinion of hopeing he gets buffed…

But anyway, thank you

Is Anger in your server?

No sadly :frowning:

Oh that stinks cause Anger is probably Elsa’s Biggest Counter since he blocks disables and can deal damage to an entire team with his white skill

1 Like

He’s best used against fast front line attackers such as moana, aladdin, bob, etc. thanks to his ability to sustain quite well and slow them down. He can be pretty handy in that regard

Ok. Thanks for your help.

But as stated before. Use Woody (JE) and a huge damage burst character to kill Elsa quickly before she kills you

He gets better if you can get his mad hatter disk. Stitch can stay. If you want a team that can kill elsa, a crit team would be quite effective.

Olaf(felix disk) Aladdin(genie disk), Merlin(if he’s on your server, if not, maleficent ursula disk would work fine), Captain barbossa(Tia dalma), stitch(mad hatter disk)

3 Likes

That is a very effective team as well

Since I love both of those characters, that’s great to hear! Thank you!

…listen. You might love certain characters. But eventually they get swept to the wayside. You have to be creative. You can’t just use all characters you love. I once thought Baymax Woody Stitch Miguel and Sulley was a good team until Baymax and Miguel were swept away. Now my Team is an all a rounder with Stitch Woody Shank Animal and Darkwing. We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good

Elsa is no doubt a strong character, but she isn’t unbeatable in any way shape or form.

Her main strengths are in her damage. She deals high default damage, but her purple is what really puts her over the top, so try using Kevin to cleanse allies from slows and freezes to lessen her damage output. Joy is also a great ally to use, as her Happiness stacks are great at cushioning the impact of her largely Fantastic Damage attacks.

Her weaknesses? Similar to other glass cannons, Elsa can’t take hits very well. She lacks sufficient Armor to do so. Take advantage of this, and maybe try to use more heroes that reduce defenses (Mr. Incredible(El), Simba & Nala, and Merida are good choices) to help make her even more fragile.

Two more possible counters could be Jafar and Megara. Megara will probably aim for Elsa with her silences, due to Elsa’s naturally tremendous Skill Power. But I can see Jafar as a total nightmare for Elsa. Use Snake Charmer on her. This won’t work in Arena and Coli, though. And even then, Whirling Dervish, especially when buffed by his Scar disk, can beat the stuffing out of her in seconds flat.

Yes. For sure Jafar (SC) is Elsa’s worst Nightmare Whirling Dervish can almost instantly kill her and if not she is barely able to even live!

1 Like

Well, Jafar(Sc) is a counter for pretty much every hero without a revive or extremely high damage reduction.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney