Pokemon Trade tournament 🗡️🛡️

Hello everyone, Duck Hunt Duo here, don’t worry I not going to make another one of my Friend Land Ideas, I wish I could, but I don’t want to annoy anyone so, anyway I have both Pokemon Sword and Shield, and I want to complete the Pokedex, but the one problem with that is, I can’t get every Exclusive Pokemon from Pokemon sword or shield, which is why I need your help to complete the Pokedex by trading with me, and I will reward you the exclusive Pokemon from the game I’m playing on, note I don’t have every Exclusive Pokemon, but when I catch it, I will ask anyone to trade with me, and I will be so grateful for the help,but wait there’s more, I don’t have the DLC today but one day I will, but until then, there some Pokemon in the DLC that I love, like Poliwag, Politoed, and more, if you trade with me one of those, and I will reward with something special, like a strong Pokemon, if you trade me a Gigantamax Sandaconda or Alcremie, then your lucky, because I trade you a Shiny Pokemon, but the question is, who will it be?

For the Exclusive Pokemon, it doesn’t have to be a Shiny Pokemon ok, you found your shiny Pokemon, you keep.

And Note I will not trade Pokemon for Legendary Pokemon, you found it first, but I won’t mind if it’s Hoopa or Diancie, but the others, you keep it.

Help me out, one Trainer to another.

Here’s a list of my favorite Pokemon.
Poliwag
Politoed
Lileep
Larvesta
Doduo
Toucannon
Glupin
Heracross
Sandygast
Garchomp
Horsea
Swaddle
Venonat
Venipeda
Wutmple
Weedle
Yanma
Shiedon
Archen

It Doesn’t have to be a Shiny

Reminder of the Gigantamax
Gigantamax Sandaconda
Gigantamax Alcremie
Don’t have to be a Shiny

Honest question: what does this have to Disney, DH:BM, or the forums in any way, shape, or form?

10 Likes

I couldn’t communicate with the players in the game. I’m so terrible sorry this is not for it.:sweat:

Do you have Pokemon Home? A couple of those Pokemon you listed aren’t in Sword/Shield and Home is the only way to hold them. If you don’t, try using the Surprise Trade. Be patient with it and you’ll eventually get a few of those.

2 Likes

I like you, and your right, I don’t have Pokemon Home, maybe someone who would like to trade with me, I will be so grateful, the game I’m playing right now is Pokemon shield, and In the game I’m name is Anne Boonchu, would you like me to show you the exclusive Pokemon for Pokemon sword and shield?

1 Like

I do have one question, what about the DLC Pokemon?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ll let you know about the rewards once again.

Exclusive Pokemon— Exclusive Pokemon

Favorite Pokemon-- Strong Pokemon

(Limit Time only) one of the two Gigantamax Pokemon-- one Shiny Pokemon.

Only one Player can get the Shiny Pokemon, the question is who will it be?

If you don’t have Home then you sadly can’t get a few. I also can’t trade since my Switch and Pokemon game are packed up because I am moving.

Honestly it would help if you posted what exclusive Pokemon you need still.

What about the DLC Pokemon? Are you asking if you can still get them without the DLC? Then yes. They can still be traded to you. This includes Surprise Trade so I think that is the best thing you should do currently. You can only trade if you pay for Nintendo Online.

2 Likes

I see,I thank you for your help so much, and I am so sorry for you,

1 Like

Does anyone have a Politoed?:worried:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney