Pokemon Unlikely Concept Series

Me either! :grin:

Edit: When did the bug type become fairy type?

Generation 6

Bug didnā€™t turn into Fairy type though, Fairy type was added

Sooo than Eevee has no Bug tyoe transformation??

Nope. Not yet at least

Nor a Dragon, Rock, Ground, Steel, Ghost, Fighting, Flying or Poison type evolution. Itā€™s not like they ever promised an Eeveelution for EVERY type

1 Like

Huhā€¦trueā€¦ :thinking:

XD I do not play much Pokemonā€¦how did I forget all of thoseā€¦ :grimacing:

I love this due to being a literal PokƩmon NERD

Okay, sorry for the super late post. I have a limited data supply during the past few days so I canā€™t upload pics. Anyway, hereā€™s one of the most difficult concepts ever.

Character Information:

Name: 133 Eevee, 134 Vaporeon, 135 Jolteon, 136 Flareon, 196 Espeon, 197 Umbreon, 470 Leafeon, 471 Glaceon, 700 Sylveon
Star: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Front
Info: The Eeveelution is a term used by fans to call those different evolutions of Eevee. They all have different methods of evolving and different forms. Eevee evolves to 8 out of 18 Pokemon types.

Movements:

Entrance: Eevee runs into its position, then shakes its fur to release the dirt.
Basic: (TYPE: Melee) They tackle the enemy to deal damage.
Victory: They show their cuteness with hearts floating around them.
Defeat: They moan loudly then lies down.

Skillset:

White: True Power
Eevee gains 80% dodge rate while rapidly runs through the enemy then tackles them with more power dealing damage and knocks it back. After its activation, the player may choose who to evolve depending on what is applied to Eevee.
UhgpmZ9

Vaporeon: Splashes the enemy with huge amount of water dealing damage and slows their attack speed by 50% for 10 seconds.
8e0917876ad8004ee266e01dd3454b9da0694f7d_hq
Jolteon: Electrifies the enemies with thunderbolts dealing damage for 10 seconds and silences them for 5 seconds.
source%20(1)
Flareon: Surrounds itself with fire giving it 50% chance to dodge attacks and 70% chance to burn enemies for 5 seconds upon contact. This skill lasts for 15 seconds.
source%20(2)
Espeon: Uses its psychic powers to control the enemy stunning them for 5 seconds then deals damage for 5 seconds afterwards.
source
Umbreon: Throws a huge dark ball on a random enemy dealing damage on one enemy then damage for 5 seconds to enemies nearby. Enemies who were damaged by this skill also gets blinded for 10 seconds.
c1a1ffb2dc4f048bede844b41b0326f69d465784_hq
Leafeon: Shows up its leaf wing then slices the enemies dealing damage and heals itself for 10 seconds.
giphy%20(5)
Glaceon: Hurls snowflakes at the enemies dealing damage and freezes them for 7 seconds.
tumblr_ohvkulybVO1rpn9eno1_500
Sylveon: Uses its fairy winds to a random enemy dealing damage and reduces its armor and reality for 7 seconds.
source%20(3)

Green: Dusty Air
They use their feet to hurl sand to nearby enemies blinding them for 8 seconds and reduces their basic damage.

Blue: Cuteness Overload
They show cute gestures to the enemies using their eyes charming them and decreasing their armor and reality for 8 seconds.
FlawedCautiousGibbon-max-1mb

Purple: [u]Evolution Power[u/]
After the activation of an active skill, the player may choose what to apply to Eevee:
Evo Stone: After the activation of an active skill, Eevee can evolve into Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon.
Happiness: After using the blue skill two times, Eevee can evolve into Espeon or Umbreon.
Special Rock: After using the green skill three times, Eevee can evolve into Leafeon or Glaceon.
Affection: After ten basic attacks, Eevee can evolve into Sylveon.

Friendship Disks:

Nick Wilde - Charmerā€™s Crown
"Cuteness Overload" charms another enemy

Thereā€™s an announcement about the charm contest, and Eevee wants to join it. Eevee met Nick Wilde who is also a contestant, they were friends so thereā€™s no sense of competition among those two. And so the contest started. Eevee had beaten those charmers like Jafar, Meg, The Mad Hatter, Simba & Nala, Woody, Tia Dalma, etc. Until the final match is between Eevee and Nick Wilde. Nick is getting his shades ready. As soon as they heard the whistle, Nick got his shades quick and wore it. But before he could finish his hand gesture, he was already charmed by Eevee using its Baby-doll Eyes. Eevee won while Nick Wilde was charmed for a week!
  • Gains an additional skill power
  • They charm the second enemy for 1.6 seconds (per star) and loses armor and reality.

Vote for next weekā€™s concept. If you have a request, just inform me.

• Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
  • Zubat, Golbat, Crobat
  • Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam

0 voters

5 Likes

Okay, it looks like the next concept will be a spooky one. Itā€™ll be posted after two days! :smile:

ctto

3 Likes

Character Information:

Name: 092 Gastly, 093 Haunter, 094 Gengar
Star: :star2: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Info: Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar were the first Ghost-type Pokemon in the National Dex. They were also made of gas which makes them also a Poison-type.

Movements:

Entrance: Gastly suddenly appears on its position laughing.
Basic: (Type: ranged) They throw random things at the enemy.
9Fdr
Victory: Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar laughs hard.
giphy (7)
Defeat: Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar gets sad upon defeat.
source (4)

Skillset:

White: Gaseously Scary
Passive: Every 3 basic attacks, an enemy gets stunned for 3 seconds.

Active: Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar makes a wacky face in front of their enemies scaring them and temporarily removes their tenacity for 10 seconds.
This skill has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.
ShortOrneryHyracotherium-size_restricted

Green: Went Through
Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar disappears to dodge an enemy attack then appears in front of the enemy team and licks them dealing damage and stunning them for 5 seconds.
They can only dodge an attack equal or less than a certain amount.
source (5)

Blue: Haunted Gas
Gastly and Haunter: After getting a certain amount of healing, they evolve gaining more basic damage.
Gengar: It gets a ā€œmega stoneā€ making it transform into a Mega Gengar after getting a certain amount of healing. Mega Gengar gets an additional skill power.
53bd821f15100e616f410782648f5ed1
CTTO

Purple: Creepy Grin
Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar heals itself each time an enemy gets scared.

Friendship Disks:

Hades - Flame of Fright
Creepy Grin also heals allies

Hades got angry because Pain and Panic canā€™t find the ā€œlost soulsā€ and he decided to find them himself. He saw those lost souls that heā€™s looking for. Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar resisted to join him into the Underworld, so Hades threatened them with fire if they wouldnā€™t join him. So they meet at the Cave of Wonders to fight secretly. But only The Genie knows this battle as he is the referee of the fight putting every word into a song with lots of confettis and other surprises. In the end, Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar learned the art of fighting with fire from Hades.
  • They gain additional skill power.
  • Allies also receive 5% healing (per star) each time Creepy Grin is activated.

And for the next concept, I wanna do a psychic-type. Please choose from these list!

• Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam
  • Mime Jr., Mr. Mime
  • Smoochum, Jynx

0 voters

1 Like

Is Mr Rime going to feature in the Mr Mime set?

Ooh! I have great memories of Mr. Mime. He was the first very rare pokemon I ever caught. My big bro had me hunting in pushes to find a radits? (IDK its nameā€¦this was in emerald.) Soo that he could trade it for a Mr. Mime. As it turned out, I was lucky enough to find a Mr. Mime. My big bro was so excited!! :grin:

2 Likes

No, Gen 8 Pokemon wonā€™t be included for now due to lack of references and infos about them.

Oh, yeah. He was a very popular funny Pokemon especially the one that Ash caught.

2 Likes

Okay, so hereā€™s the upcoming concept for next week! It may make you happyā€¦or sad.

Because I am now enjoying my Christmas break, I can now post my concepts in time. The concept will be posted on Tuesday, December 17.

Character Information:

Name: 439 Mime Jr., 122 Mr. Mime
Star: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Info: These Pokemon are the Panthomime pokemon. They are known to be great performers and guaranteed to bring joy to their audiences.

Movements:

Entrance: Mime Jr. dances forward until it reaches its position.
Basic: See passive.
Victory: Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime dances in victory.
Defeat: Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime faints then falls down.

Skillset:

White: Mimicry Art
tumblr_mnfg3m8z1Q1s19dmjo1_500
Passive: For each basic attack, Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime applies Copy to themselves.

Active: Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime copies the active skill of the frontmost enemy giving power to it based on the amount of Copy that they had, and applies all buffs to its allies.
Mime Jr evolves into Mr. Mime after activating its first active skill, increasing its armor for the rest of the battle.

Green: Invisible Barrier
giphy (10)
Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime creates an invisible barrier shielding their allies for 7 seconds.

Blue: Mind Control
mr-mime-gif-7
Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime redirects an incoming attack to anywhere making it powerless. Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime gains an additional basic power for each use of this skill.
This skill can only be used every 8 seconds.

Purple: Mime Dance
Every third basic attack stuns an enemy for 4 seconds instead of gaining Copy.
The stun duration may be reduced by half among higher level enemies.

Friendship Disks:

Animal - Dancing through the Beats
Mimicry Art applies debuffs disables to their enemies

Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime was afraid of performing at the theatre with Ariel because they forgot their music material. Animal goes to the rescue since he can use his drums for them. They did a Teeter Dance making everyone confused that night. The audience went out of the theatre without knowing anything that happened.
  • They gains an additional basic attack.
  • All debuffs and disables from the enemyā€™s active skill.
  • Enemies affected by debuffs and disables from Mimicry Art gets slowed by 4% (per star).

Also, please vote for the next concept. This time we will be seeing a Poison-type.

• Ekans, Arbok
  • Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel
  • Grimer, Muk

0 voters

1 Like

Do the grimer line concept on the alolan dorm its batter due type and abilties

Iā€™d love its Alolan form, but a regular Grimer doesnā€™t acquire Alolan forms, which means itā€™s a different specie.

How does Mime Jr. Become Mr. mime??

Mime jr needs to learn mimic and level up to evolve to mr mime

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney