Poor stamina deals

@polaris these offers of low stamina 8.49 for 250 stamina and raid tickets. Me and alot of others are refusing to buy them. It’s just not good value for money at all

7 Likes

Have to agree, 200 stamina batteries for $10 is not a thing you would like to buy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

While the offers are rubbish, I have to say I like it!
I know what you’re thinking, how can someone like these offers, well two words

Full wallet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They made this game for money.

So what ?! There is a difference gestern greed and making a living

So what it’s my opinion

Must be losing money loads are refusing to buy it

@polaris please confirm this isnt permanent

@Polaris???

My guess is this is the new norm. If you see in the patch notes they’re moving towards the special stamina that will give 10% more for 24 hours. My guess is that means less stamina at a time for a higher price.

1 Like

Well, they started giving two deals of the same price at a time. So, maybe this is a new solution?

We arent getting 2 deals and if this is the new norm not good enough. 10.percent for 24hours wow wee. It costs a fortune for stamina. 300 plus bottles was 4.29 that’s double no chance per blue

2 Likes

The amount of Stam packs going down is even worse when you consider the fact that new rarities mean more stamina is needed and it’s now probably around 500 packs for new heroes, that’s 2 of the current deals that they’ve been offering

2 Likes

Exactly it’s ridiculous

1 Like

The worst part of all of this is the fact that Raid Tickets are included in the packages. Literally the least necessary item in the entire game. If I ever run out of Raid Tickets somewhere in the next millennium I’d rather just manually complete my battles instead of paying real money for these items.

2 Likes

Couldnt agree more

1 Like

Not trying to be a negative or opposer here but I’m supportive of the deals they help buff your characters and level

Here we go another example:
To the top three members there is not even this first Deal:

To the non spenders the september special:

2 Likes

If you want to spend 10 pound on 250 stamina when when got double in the past go ahead smh

1 Like

I’m 23 on my server and I dont have that either.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney