Possible mistake from Elsa or Mike?

Lately I’ve noticed that in my battles against enemy’s Elsas, her red ability often freezes Mike.

Something strange since it says that the enemy with the highest basic damage will be the one that freezes. And in my team the one that does this is Jack Skellington

As you can see, my Jack surpasses 100K of basic damage and Mike with effort reaches less than 40k

Mike’s BD is increased by 200%, he has power-up bonus.

2 Likes

Oh it’s true. I forgot I was getting buff. That clarifies why.

But something is wrong, you say it increases his BD by 200%, but I have calculated the total and it is still less than Jack’s total.

plus 200% :wink:

1 Like

Those skills, I seem, have been confirmed to only calculate base damage. So Jack’s is 87229 for the skill. And Mike’s is 28365×3. Now, this may be not accurate as Mike would still have very slightly less, but it kinda works like this

1 Like

i think the blue number is factored in, that would make Mike’s higher

1 Like

If so, as they say. That such abilities are only based on the target’s base stat.

So here is another example, Randall has a higher base BD than Stitch and as much as Rafiki and Elsa’s ability, they choose it over Randall

And I just tried again and if I remove Stitch’s Friendship Disc and BD mods, Rafiki and Elsa will pick Randall. So, as much as the mods, and disk and badges influence so these abilities are activated.

Have you tried it with just the mods removed?

Maybe it’s different from skill to skill. I’m not completely sure how it works

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney