Post your best team!

So I thought it would be fun to post your best team and get other people to see what they think of it, whether they think it is good or bad and why. Remeber to keep it Friendly though as this should be a learning thing not a hate thing for someone’s ‘bad comp’. And post your server number aswell! If you can do a self analysis with 1 good and bad point!
Here is my main team!

Good point:Tia Dalma’s wave pushes everyone into a corner so Olaf can freeze the whole enemy team at once.
Bad point: Hiro and Tia Dalma have the same target for the Charm and Stun alot of the time as they both target the farthest enemy, However this can be good when the charmed hero is likely to do a self buff or heal move like Megara’s self heal!
Do you like this idea? Feel free to comment your own team and also give others feedback of what you think about their team yourself!

1 Like

A thread like this already exists

1 Like

Oh ok. Do you have the link to the thread the as i would like to check out other peoples favourite/best teams.

There is quite a few, which one?

1 Like

It was a failure, but it was @Pizzaplanet2008’s

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shame really it would have been nice to see what teams people use other than the ‘meta’ heroes.

Thank you for linking it for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!!

Sorry I’m not sure if that is an insult

They didn’t mean it as an insult. They were just saying the thread you made didn’t pick up as much as you had hoped probably.

3 Likes

Oh ok
Sorry

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney