Power craft

I’ve finally figured out how I can go from 20k raid tickets to 0. How come we don’t earn raid tickets when power crafting? You get all the other stuff you would earn from raiding normally.

2 Likes

@Polaris I think the relevant info needs to be in a game tooltip, or something… it gets questioned a million times here :frowning_face:

@aph because raid ticket drop rate is 50%, Power Crafting just consumes half as many raid tickets as normal raiding would. That’s why it doesn’t return any - it’s the same nett result :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s ridiculous. And sorry for asking a repeat question. I’m not on here much anymore. I feel like the raid ticket return needs to be equal to what it is raiding normally. It’s still a raid. Just a faster way of doing it.

well, it is equal - just in a simplified (albeit not obvious at all) way. :man_shrugging: if you check how many raid tickets a particular Power Craft will use, and count up how many raids are actually required (use 25% bit drop rate), you’ll see that the tickets used is exactly half.

I assume it’s faster in terms of code to calculate it this way before the power craft, rather than going through the whole process of spending X tickets and then receiving X tickets back again as reward.

2 Likes

I did that today. I guess I can see how it’s equal. Still kinda sucks

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney