PowerCraft BUG - NO YOUR NOT WORKING ON THE PROBLEM

For the past few weeks keep experiencing a powercraft bug, where I powercraft and the game throws an error. The message says “We’re working on the problem” but I’ve never received compensation and have experienced this error at least a dozen times. Powercraft fails, part of my resources are used and then it costs more to try to craft the item. Here’s what just happened:
I was powercrafting “parrot paradise” for pleakly, the cost was 4200 something, powercraft failed with an error message that also says “we’re working on the problem”. The cost of powercraft went up to almost 4800. I restarted, same. No compensation. Powercraft cost still almost 4800. Sometimes when it fails part of my stamina is used as well, usually a few hundred but sometimes a few thousand.

1 Like

I technically recommend you not to power craft and instead go for the best grind spots, which you can see a collection of some of the best grind spots here, so while Power Craft doesn’t work for you I recommend you manually craft as in Max Raid and 10x raids as that way you can safely grind :-).

Here are the link to where you can see all stage’s badge drops from Chapter 1 to Chapter 31:
[[Badge Drop Charts]: Chapter 1-31 badge placing in the campaign]

Hope this can be of use to you and help you grind safely and hopefully also more efficiently :-).

When this error happens, the crafting isn’t successful, and any resources are returned to you. Sometimes it happens instantly, but sometimes you need to restart the game to see the gold and stamina return.

As I stated, NO the resources are NOT returned always. AND the cost of the crafting goes UP.

1 Like

The resources were not spent to begin with so they are not lost. I have access to the game logs and can see when the error happened and have verified that no resources were lost. The cost of crafting didn’t go up. This error is caused in part by your game being out of sync with the server. It’s possible for your game to display an incorrect price based on what it though was in your inventory, when in fact you had a different inventory. When you tapped the craft button, the server recognized the inventory difference and displayed the error. When that happens the crafting is canceled and your inventory is set to it’s previous state.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney