Prediction about 1.11 update

So this is my first predictions post that I am making and I really hope you like it

Bo Peep, Ducky, and Bunny/ Joy, Sadness, and Bing Bong will be joining the game very soon.

These heroes will be available in the elite campaign, shops, and the gold crate.

Heroes leaving shops: Gaston, Olaf, Genie, Darkwing, Maleficent, Hades

• Chapter 19 will be available
  • Level caps increase from 120 to 125
  • Heroes will be available to promote to O+7 rank
  • 500+ people leave the game :wink:
  • Duke Caboom now pasts through enemies 3 times as intended (he goes through enemies 5 times on server 1)

New emojis as @Polaris has confirmed that new emojis will be available

This is all I have. Goodbye!

P.S. I am aware that this will get many critics so yeah. I am only doing this because I have an idea of what will happen next

1 Like

Good bye, after 4 weeks, really? (Yes I know this is prediction, but with PB itā€™s sadly highly likely to happen).

Alsoā€¦ WHERE IS KIM? She have one disk and give one disk (to Duke).

1 Like

PerBlue is only planning to release only Pixar characters this month and probably next month too

Nice prediction !
But isnā€™t too soon for adding 0+7
Also what about a new heroes refresh and skins ?
You know stitchā€™s experiment 626(?) is the last skin that we have a event for him so I think they will add new skins
Also correct the gold crate to diamond crate !
And also predict when it will be released

For PerBlue, it never is too soon

I am gonna say maybe Yax will het a refresh I dunno. I do not have a clear vision. Skins are called ā€œcostumes.ā€ Remember this isnā€™t Fortnite. Also I do not have a clear vision as well.

I put gold crate because Duke Caboom was recently added into the diamond crate and will not be leaving soon

Have you noticed PBā€™s pattern of releasing patch notes? They post them every end of the month. If it is for mandatory bug fixes they do it a few days after the updateā€™s release

1 Like

If you are right Iā€™m Getting close to.

Gaston (5 Stars) 48 chips

Olaf (5 Stars) 78 chips

Darkwing duck (4 Stars) 97 chips

Mal (5 Stars) 164 Chips

Except Genie And Hades because 6th stars

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney