Price increases again

So the prices of deals have gone up again? What on earth are you thinking? I know we have a pandemic what can we do. Cap raise and raise prices crazy. I think this and still having rubbish solo deals is disgusting @Polaris. Will you ever listen to the players?

3 Likes

Nothing to do with PB :stuck_out_tongue:

PB submit their prices in USD to the app providers (ie. Google, Apple) who then perform the currency conversion themselves. Sometimes they’ll trigger a recalculation without warning which can cause the prices in other currencies to change.

The Pound is doing particularly poorly at the moment thanks to Brexit, Coronavirus, etc, so there must have been a recalculation after 1.17 which has put the GBP prices up slightly.

Nobody’s fault really, just how it works.

It does have to do with PB. Ive seen nothing but 49.99 and 19.99 deals since the update. They can release cheaper deals during this time.

1 Like

I agree with prices continuing to go up I feel that it’s greedy and it’s taking away from people who look forward to those 4.99 deals and the 9.99 deals but lately they have been trash deals. A lot of us if not all of us enjoy this game, but so many are quitting because of this price increase even before the pandemic geez :woman_facepalming:t2:.

3 Likes

It’s so awful, not only people have less money, but the game by itself require (constatly) more and MORE. - cap rises and new heroes
And what did PB, increased all prices. And even if the prices aren’t on PB’s side they could lower by their side - PB make the prices at first place, or at least give more stuff, but no… game ask for more and give same or less amount of things.

Disgusting and hopeless.

3 Likes

So yes. They do submit their prices. And they do have control over what deals players are seeing. It has everything to do with PB and nothing to do with what any currency is worth. They stated they have the choice to do their jobs from home. They arnt out of work. Its greed. Plain and simple.

2 Likes

Ughhhh i was expecting this being false but NOT!

Before in the 1.17 update

Afther in the 1.17.01

And this is getting ridiculous. You want to throw your fanbase out of the game or what? There is already competition in the market currently (Sorcerer’s Arena) and a future new contender (Mirrorverse).

Wake up before It’s too late. The iceberg is in front of you.

1 Like

That’s nothing to do with PerBlue, it’s Google / Apple exchange rate calculation. :stuck_out_tongue:

But PB can reduce base cost or at least give more stuff, prices jumped few times and never such thing was done.

1 Like

Right, but that’s not what the OP meant

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney