Princess Aurora: Control Concept

Princess Aurora
Role: Control
Starting Stars: :star: :star:

Summary: She isn’t a fighter herself, instead she has the assistance of her friends to triumph hardships.

Skill Kit:

White: “Once Upon a Dream”
Aurora doesn’t have a normal basic attack but instead she dances and twirls in one spot. This move increases the armor and reality of the very frontmost ally, basic attack stats further increase the protection effectiveness. She will change targets if the frontmost ally is defeated.
When Active she flourishes and rains magical sparkles on her team. This causes the team to be cleared of all disables, debuffs and increases ally skill power.

Green: “Flora and Fauna and Merryweather”
The 3 fairies swoop in sending a barrage of magic at Aurora’s opponents for a total 9 bolts.
Each bolt does Fantastic damage and each bolt slightly knocks back the very frontmost enemy.

Blue: “Oh why, it’s my Dream Prince!”
When Aurora drops below half health she becomes invincible for 8 seconds, falls asleep and can only be used once per wave, during this time Prince Philip jumps in to protect Aurora. The Prince max health is the same as Aurora and shares her basic attack damage stat but he has 50% more base reality and armor than Aurora.
She will also change target to boost Philip whenever possible.
If Aurora was reduced to 1 hp she immediately does this skill regardless.

Purple: “Happily Ever After”
Prince Philip is also turning hard disables into 10% slows on him.
He also heals Aurora per second as long he’s not knocked out.

Red: “Sleeping Beauty”
Prince Philip becomes linked to Aurora, she cannot be K.O.'d as long Philip is active.
While she is sleeping during “Oh why, it’s my Dream Prince!”, Philip gains 30% increased attack speed and has 3 stacks of hardy.
Stat Boosts From Red Skill: Health, Basic Attack, Increases Damage for “Flora and Fauna and Merryweather”.

1 Like

I can see you are still fairly new to make concepts. You clearly have good ideas. This guide I made can help you. The biggest thing right now is that you need to work on phrasing. I can help and explain more later.

Here is the link for the guide

(Since Imagineer forgot to put in the link)

1 Like

I was in a rush. It has been a crazy day. Thanks for helping me help them!

1 Like

Where is she friendships?

I will take consideration in new concept ideas.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney