Prize Wall Feedback

My experience has been very positive.
The reason is even the “booby prizes” are very useful… except the XP drinks… but not everything could be winners.
I might raise the gold amount to 500k per square but all in all… 1000x better than the wish crates as far as value.

I really like the prize wall. It’s a great addition to the game and all the prizes are awesome.

2 Likes

I got some… not that much, but after that many days, none of them had a not unlocked avatar, all were dupes.
:roll_eyes:

Increasing it would even hurt… so why such comments?

I love it! So much better than the wish crates!

Me encantó el muro de premios esta muy bien

1 Like

The next trash just like the 6 day contest…

3 Likes

I would like more of the special quests though. Like 10 instead of 5. @Loutre

@The_Real_Numi said a nice idea… on discord, not sure if here yet?

Selling tokens for Prize Wall in guild gifts.

This actually would be really good. :fire:
Better than chips for 6* heroes :confused:

Yeah, my idea was 15 tokens for the buyer (as is the deal inside of the Prize Wall thing) + 5 for everyone in the guild @Loutre. May be a nice ending for the event.

1 Like

Useless, as some other aspects of the game. Serves no good purpose.

1 Like

just a joke i don’t actually like the word sheesh lol.

Honestly I like the idea of it, the diamond crate should be changed to a 1 x10, I know it is 1 crate to help with the daily quest for it, but for newer players a 10x would be far more beneficial, us max players find diamond crates pointless now.

The xp drink is not too great, it should drop 10 at a lower rate maybe?

The gold again slightly low, it won’t do one skill for me at level 260 lol

Would love to have more badge booster crates/cosmetic crates available since they are far more important now imo.

Overall though I believe this is an extremely cool idea, much better than the wish crates before, I hope we see this again (even with the wish crate idea of picking a character to have chips drop for!)

As a low spender, I find the Prize Wall a good addition. Not super great, but a welcome one. The rewards becides Lilo are miserably low, but being free saves them. I enjoy some free crates every day of the event. The deals…good luck for others, I guess.

3 Likes

I love it good rewards and i love lilo and stitch its fun

2 Likes
  • Gold, Stamina and XP Drinks are much too low, they should already be much higher at stage 1
  • All rewards should scale with higher stages, not only the grand prize
  • Disk Power, Mod Power, Mod Fragments and Mod Upgrades would be great additions as prizes
  • More variation for quests, not always the same ones
  • Adding some harder/advanced quests for additional tokens would be interesting
  • It would be great as permanent part of the game
  • If permanent, tokens could be a part of other rewards (invasion, challenger), deals, vip perks, etc.
1 Like

This.

Altough I guess then it should also drop some diamonds, spending 100 daily isn’t the best thing when you can already barely save enough for FTN in 3 weeks

1 Like

I agree. Scaling of other prizes as you hit the milestones would be nice.

Hey guys. It’s me again. I have no homework right now , but wanted to say that the prize wall is a unique feature. This should come every month or so. But maybe increase the gold up a bit. Other than that, sweet feature. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some variety in the quests would be nice, instead of always the same ones over and over. Scaling rewards up would also be nice.
Also I always feel a little like I’m missing out when I find the grand prize spot and don’t get to open the rest of the boxes, but I don’t really have a solution for that. :joy:

2 Likes

OK, so, most important matter first: I was worried this would be another exclusive crate to keep a hero locked up for 9 months, but as a limited-time event I’m guessing that Lilo will be available in some other fashion once the event ends; if that’s the case, that takes care of my main problem with the Prize Wall.

As for the event itself, it’s fine. While the individual rewards are low, getting thirty a day means they add up to a nice, free bonus. I think it would be nice to boost the gold, XP, and stamina rewards a bit, and add a 10x crate to each board as a sort of mini-jackpot prize, but for a free, minimal-effort bonus I honestly can’t complain with what we’re currently getting.

I will say that the deals being offered seem like a particularly poor value, and to make matters worse no VIP rings are being given with the daily deals. On the other hand, since I’m not the type of player who would be paying for more Prize Wall tokens anyway, I’m not sure how concerned you’ll be with my opinion.

A couple more suggestions:

• I’d like to echo @Musketeer’s and @PhantomiasS22’s suggestions of adding Disk Power and Mod Upgrades (especially the scarcer ones, Green Skill and Speed) to the rewards; being able to get some resources that have very limited availability would make the Prize Wall considerably more exciting.
  • Having some variety in the quests during the two-week period would make the event more engaging; it’s nice that it’s so easy to complete the events, but it’s also boring, especially doing the same ones every day.

I haven’t tried doing so myself, but I think you can keep playing the same wall after you’ve gotten the grand prize, if you want to spend your tokens on collecting the other prizes. Personally, I’d rather get as many Lilo chips as possible from this event, but for players who are certain they’ll never work on her, I can understand the desire to just completely clear the wall first before advancing to the next one.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney