Prize wall

Hello. All these years I have been playing this game, every time there’s a prize wall on I get this message.

Is this happening to anybody else and if so, has anyone from the developers ever addressed this?

2 Likes

For me, it good. Usually it happens if your Wi-FI is not good enough.

3 Likes

For me, it’s just a matter of “closing the game, deleting cache, and then reopening it”.

1 Like

Yeah, no matter what the wifi is like it happens all the time. I have to reopen the game 3 or 4 times in order to play the prize wall.

1 Like

Have you tried turning on “Mobile Data/4G” yet? If it works, definitely your internet get issues. PW still okay.

anyway, PW is over. :boom:

2 Likes

Of course I’ve tried mobile data :joy::joy: I don’t think it’s an internet issue, probably more like an app glitch on my phone seeing that nobody else has the same problem. Like I said, this happens in every prize wall for almost 2 year now.

2 Likes

I also get this constantly if I’m ‘too fast’ tapping on tiles - there seems to be some sort of delay in a tile uncovering that won’t allow you to uncover another one until it’s finished.

You don’t have to restart the game as the message suggests, just keep going and tap slower.

@Samm a fix for this would be great!

6 Likes

The problem is far too easier, but also much more peppery.

Simply every tile of Prize Wall logs onto the server :man_shrugging: Therefore if you get the error, the previous tile rewards weren´t logged there and therefore you “don´t have them (saved yet)”.

Also, considering every crate does that, I doubt it will ever be fixed.
That´s the “1 Diamond (Guild/whatever) Crate you opened has arrived” glitch

2 Likes

It should be almost instant though - we can open thousands of crates at once in no time at all, there’s no need for receiving a single item to take so long. It just points to the logic behind the prize wall randomness being really poorly coded :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I made a work ticket for the team to check out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

4 Likes

now that you mention it, we still can´t open singular red skill and megabit crates to this date :confused:

2 Likes

PW may be over, but I still have S&W’s 12th and FINAL Elite Campaign day!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney