Problem with getting rewards from Fyber

Hi all

I’m having a great difficulty getting some rewards. In order to obtain more diamonds I tapped on “fyber” and then “view offers”. The least objectionable of these was offering 636 diamonds for signing in to opinionworld, confirming my email completing a profile and completing my first survey. Each step is needed to get to the next (no profile, no survey available). I have a tablet screenshot showing I have completed the process, including a first 15 minute survey. There is no sign I will get any diamonds. How do I access the diamonds, after completing all the steps as stated?

This is the third or fourth time I haven’t received an offers rewards, but first with opinionworld whom I have never had an account with previously.

Many thanks

Hi @Oodelally and welcome to the forums, I’m sorry you’re first visit here is under such unfortunate circumstances.

The truth here is not good news I’m afraid. Fyber are notorious for not coming through on their promises as far as these rewards go. PerBlue will tell you that it is out of their control and not their responsibility. You will need to contact Fyber about it (the screenshots will help) and even then I wouldn’t be too optimistic about a good outcome.

I wish I could tell you something more positive and I hope you get what you have earned soon (let us know either way).

On a related side note, this is far from an unknown problem and whilst it isn’t an issue directly for PerBlue it would be really good if we knew they are acting in the best interests of their customers. Perhaps @Polaris can ask someone there to take the issue directly to Fyber. Unfortunately for PerBlue in this instance, the extremely poor service that Fyber are offering reflects very poorly indeed on all associated.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Appreciate the response

Be careful. I did a Fyber offer to sign up for a Wendy’s raffle. Not only did I get no reward, but it was a scam that sold my telephone number and info to telemarketers/scammers. I get 5+ scam calls a day now.

Be smarter than this little chicken. Never give out your personal info, especially not to Fyber offers.

Edit: Theorem Reach seems to be the way to go.

3 Likes

Wow, that sounds like a big problem…

And it is. TheoremReach will guarantee you 10 diamonds a survey. And I mean GUARANTEE. Even if you qualify or not

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney