Protest for the better of the game

If every guild on every server didn’t spend for 1 week to make them listen and improve the game for the players stacked deals etc then they would have to listen #NoSpending in your guild and get everyone involved they will have no choice but to listen to the players then

Please mention your guild and server if you are going to get involved

Perblue would run out of money. And then many people would loose there job. And the game would shut down.

This game is free for people to get they need to get money somehow.

I’ve limited my spending greatly the last few months greatly already. When the solo deals come to my server I’ll definitely stop spending all together. Unfortunately it won’t matter how many people stop spending, because the game already has so many players who have stopped spending and even more players who left the game. But because of the very few whales who blindly spend thousands of dollars in the game every month no matter what, it doesn’t matter at all what the rest of us think.

2 Likes

Sigh the majority doesnt even visit the forums. Just let it go

Eu azi am făcut o achiziție si am avut surpriza sa nu primesc decât oferta pentru care am optat desi la acelasi pret mai era o oferta.

Asta a fost ultima achiziție pe care am făcut. Sa renunț la joc cred ca e o idee mai bună.

În ritmul acesta prevăd soarta de la Dragonsoul

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney