Q&A Session - general feedback - November 22-25

Welcome to our first Q&A session! We want to try out this new format of ‘chatting’ with you, and getting feedback on some specific topics. When you post, please include your server number and current Team Level.

Discussion for this session will include these topics:

• Game Modes
    • What mode is your favorite? Why?
    • What is your least favorite mode? Why?
    • What “quality of life” improvement would be most meaningful to you?
    • What social or guild features would you most like to see added or improved?
    • Do you want more collections?
    • What do you think about the challenges? Do they motivate you to play? Would you miss them if they were removed?
  • Game Improvements
    • If you could change one thing about Disney Heroes, what would it be?
    • What new things would you most like to see in game?
  • Behind the Game
    • If you could ask the team one question, what would it be?
  • Bugs
    • What current bugs or technical issue bothers you the most?
  • Heroes
    • Who are your favorite recent heroes? Why?
    • What are your least favorite recent heroes? Why?

These topics are open for you to post your thoughts and feedback, and we’ll be reviewing it and responding just as we do the rest of the forums. During the following times, members of the Dev team will be ‘online’ actively monitoring the threads and responding to player questions and comments.

• Friday, November 22, 12 - 1 PM CT
  • Monday, November 25, 3 - 4 PM CT

Here’s the team involved in this session:

• Polaris, Senior Community Manager
  • Leaf, Senior Producer
  • Matt PB, Chief Product Officer
  • Commander Jack, Game Designer
15 Likes

I think this is a great idea and I can’t wait to see the responses, especially from some other members of the PerBlue family!

2 Likes

This will definitely be interesting. I’m really curious how this will play out. Maybe this can become a new (bi-)annual thing? Server 5, Team Level 145.

Whether our opinions get accepted or not, thank you for this post :grin:

1 Like

Perfect! Just what we needed. And I can be on at the perfect time. I got a few questions regarding heroes…

If I would change it, I’d give all the older characters refreshes. Ralph, Calhoun, Jessie, Rex, Yax, Sally, etc… so many more deserve a refresh. Thankfully Felix and Sulley already got one. These characters can’t compete with newer characters, being Ducky and Bunny, Jafar, Scrooge, etc… There’s a few other problems but they don’t bother me enough that I remember them. I just want so of those hero refreshes! Also, in the CO-OP contest, why are the points so low? I realize that this is your first time trying it, but c’mon, these are some really good rewards that your offering and then you don’t give us a chance to get. My server hasn’t even reached 1 Str yet! 1 STAR! We’re no where near it. If anything, please fix this somehow.

3 Likes

This point scale in this contest is absolutely terrible. In my opinion, at the very least, the team should leave everyone a Donald Duck in their inbox. I am on server one, and we are nowhere near 2 stars at the moment, only just recently got to 1 star. We cannot possibly believe any server would be able to achieve 5 stars within the time limit. Disappointing because Co-op contests are a great idea, this one just happened to be either very poorly thought out or executed. Team Lvl 100

1 Like

The contest should also have more scoring based on actual cooperation across the server. Like heists outside your guild with more points the more people are from different guilds. Points for sparring in global or VIP chat (maybe with a given set of heroes). Something that drives activity and cooperation through the server.

2 Likes

One thing…Make a stupid “Confirm this” button on max raids. I just lost 2k stamina because i misclicked the “raid all” instead of 10 raid on accident. Its a very simple feature. Dont know why it wasnt in there already. Thank.

2 Likes

@Leaf @Matt_PB and @CommanderJack will stick around afther this event, @Polaris?

(By this i mean if we will see them in the forums afther this Q&A event, or they will only appears during this ones)

From server 2, team level 145

Will heroes like Jasmine, Gizmoduck and Donald Duck be moved to shops or elite later? Or they’ll always be in special events?

Thank you for participating in the first Dev Q&A session! I think it was a great success. We’re going to go through all the feedback and digest it into a format we can share the with team, and you might see some changes from your feedback in a future update!

For now, this section of the forum will be locked to read only, so you can see the topics, but not post in them. When we do the next one, we’ll open it back up!

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney