Queen of Hearts unlady like behavior & her friends!

A couple of days ago I got the Queen of Hearts. She is new to us here on s16, well I used her a few times doing some missions & when she was over powered? To my great surprise she fell backwards and showed her draws (undies) I fell out of my chair laughing!

Why on earth dident anyone ever tell me she did this? I mean I’ve read plenty of post about her, but I Never knew she did that. I liked to have died laughing.

Funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time! Just thought I’d throw that out there.
:angel:

6 Likes

Hahahah you’re right buddy but you’ve gotta see the movie first!:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Be happy we didn’t spoil it for you

4 Likes

I don’t have her built, but she’s one of my favorite characters in terms of animation :smiley:

4 Likes

It is so funny! :joy:

2 Likes

Yah…I noticed that…But…why was it not that funny to me?? Sirry to spoil it, Maybe I am just not a big comedy person… :neutral_face:

The one responsible for this is the… Cheshire Cat!
giphy%20(2)

4 Likes

Na your just boring

1 Like

You nailed it! @Harry_Kane when people don’t laugh life becomes rather boring!

If we were in How to Celebrate my Avatar thread?

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/how-can-i-celebrate-my-avatar-on-discourse

I could use Harry’s boot to kick @Champion_David 's can!

However since we are in this thread “Queen of Hearts unlady like behavior”?

I’ll just sit back & enjoy watching @NCTzen_Haechan 's gif of the Queen show her bloomers!

lol j/k David my friend, laugh you’ll feel much better! Enjoy life get a kick outta life that way you don’t get boring.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha spoilers :smirk:

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan Love the pic feel free to show lots more! I fell in love with the Queen of Hearts & if need be I can expand the title of the thread to read "Queen of Hearts & her unlady like behavior & her friends"

Nothing wrong with enjoying the game’s heroes & what made them do what they do!

How’d it become a spoiler? It’s just a gif and I haven’t watched the movie myself. Does it mean that I’m spoiling myself? lol

2 Likes

Well yes kind of

I totally agree with your last statement! Also I as well find it funny that the queen falls over and her undies show. Yes, I still have that humor of a little kid *sometimes. *
Edit: sometimes

2 Likes

Of course you fell in LOVE with the queen of HEARTS…that sounds like a Pick up line… :confused:
Also, next time you wanna threaten me, just can it. :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, so this is what the Cheshire Cat did to QoH. Prequel to the previous gif posted.
giphy%20(3)

3 Likes

Awww so cute! Now, I’m just gonna have to get the movie & watch it.

@NCTzen_Haechan thanks for the preview!

3 Likes

You’re welcome, @Queen_Kate!

I also haven’t watched the movie yet, but I think the movie is a good one. And I always watch this scene.

3 Likes

How about other friends of the Queen of Hearts! Isent the Mad Hatter & Alice also on the game? QoH is the only “Wonderland” hero we have on s16. I’m looking forward to others coming to s16 Hopfuly sooner rather than later!

Okay. What do you want to see about Mad Hatter?
A. Pouring tea through his sleeve
B. Eating a small plate.

3 Likes