How to Celebrate the Queen of Hearts unlady like behavior & (Anything Wonderland)

It dosent matter any of the Queen of Hearts friends!

Those of us on s16 would like any kind of a snipit of what we Could look forward to!

:angel:

Alice in Wonderland is awesome or at least pretty good. My sister lives watching it nonstop because of how much she likes it. I guarantee that youā€™ll like it.

Edit: Love

2 Likes

No, itā€™s an animation a cartoon what part donā€™t you understand? Itā€™s whatever the artist decides not what some random person tries to second guess it to be. Stop trying to over think a cartoon!

Come on David are you an adult? I really wonder sometimes. Just asking. Because you really ask some immature questions at times.

Shouldnā€™t it tear her dress if that were the case, (should the crochet mallet be a bird?) The answer is no itā€™s a fantasy get it? Got it? Good!

By the way I just watched the whole thing in itā€™s entirety. Itā€™s pretty good given the point in time it was made.

When You Get Her Blue Skill ā€œOff With Their Head!ā€, She Becomes A Literal Beast. :joy:

1 Like

The Cheshire Cat Disappeared? Kind Of Creepy, You Know? EDIT: Nothing Lol.

1 Like

There is a big difference between constructive criticism & trying to start an argument. If itā€™s a concept here on the forum That you could critique thatā€™s one thing but if itā€™s an over 50 year old cartoon movie that you are being critical of? Thatā€™s quite another! Stop trying to analyze everything. It gets rather annoying. Unless that is your purpose? This thread was started with enjoying a simple ā€œfunnyā€ aspect of a new hero we on s16 recently received. Rathar than enjoy it or allow others to enjoy the whimsical cartoon element. You choose to find the negative. If you canā€™t enjoy something ok! But there is no need for you to try to ruin it for the rest of us!

Come on now please stop! Why are you trying to mess up this thread? Do you really have to try to take the fun out of everything?

SMH Sheesh!

1 Like

:open_mouth::anguished::frowning: Oh, sorry, I apologize whole heartedly. I had no intention of ruining this threads comedy and I (once again) apologize!! I had no idea I was detracting from this threads humour!!

The Cheshire Cat is the most powerful being in Wonderland. No doubt.

2 Likes

I too think the Cheshire Cat is the most powerful. I mean he disappeared at will, then sat unbeknownst on the Queen of Hearts! On her Bussle, shoulders & head! I think the Cheshire Cat could be a very likely Hero in this game! And would like to see some concepts written for ā€œThe Cheshire Catā€ He could have a multitude of powers.

Just my opinion!

2 Likes

I actually planned to make a Cheshire Cat concept, but itā€™s still at pending because itā€™s hard to make a skill set. :pensive:

1 Like

Maybe, You Know?

1 Like

I wouldā€¦but I only have the book to go off ofā€¦ In the Book I think he was decapitatedā€¦ :neutral_face:

cheshire-cat-5-300x240

I thought this might help you @NCTzen_Haechan in making your concept on the Cheshire Cat!

2 Likes

LOL! So Good! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

ā€¦Lā€¦oā€¦lā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Queen_Kate, Iā€™m finally done with my Cheshire Cat concept!

1 Like

Show us it, please!

1 Like

Hereā€™s the link!

Oh wow I havenā€™t seen Alice in Wondeland in so long. I wanna rewatch it some day. Why canā€™t I just not care about my responsibilities and watch all the Disney movies in one sitting along with all their sequels!

2 Likes

Lol a lot of the sequels are bad. Some are good. But if I watch all the sequels it gives me an excuse to spend more time on my couch with my puppies eating popcorn all day!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney