Questions about the game

I am at lvl 72.

And I have 8100 diamonds. Is there any crates that give you Stamina?

I also have 2150 free stamina I have been saving up, how many levels will that get me?

Edit: sorry guys I ment to put 2150 stamina batteries.

So for the crates, the only ones I can think of is the supply crates that appear in special events

For the levels I’m not sure I’m afraid

For the crates, there is one. I forget the name of it, but it also has a chance to drop diamonds.

For the stamina, you receive XP equal to the stamina you spend, so maybe one level.

Are they booster crates

@TARTAR_FORAS If you combine that stamina with the 2x team exp, you will sky rocket very quickly especially with that much stamina. Combine those two and your levels will be much higher. Do you have VIP and if so, what is it?

1 Like

If that is individual refills, it will be a lot. If it’s about 2k stamina as a whole then it will be closer to what @PawpsicleSticks had mentioned.

Using 2150 stamina will usually give u 2150 XP. When u click on your avatar, you can see how much XP u need to reach next level. Level100+ u need 15000xp, per level.

My apologies. Its 2150 stamina batteries.

I’ll update my post.

Lvl 8 in VIP

@TARTAR_FORAS Ah okay so they aren’t refills. Well if you happen to find stamina refill packs(that are of reasonable price for it)use 2x normal campaign drop, gold and team items for maximum usage of stamina refills. Power crafting will help be speedy process though.

Those crates were awesome they were fun to open and we had a blast posting whoever had the best drops. Unfortunately they were cancelled…Way too less profit obviously - too much fun

1 Like

What? So how should I spend my 10k diamonds on!?

At nothing atm wait for extra stamina and collecting it…stamina deals and collecting is the key to this game.
You win by NOT spending and /or waiting

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney