Questions for PerBlue: December 2020

OMG I didn’t even think about that second point! That’s clever, intentional or not.

4 Likes

My question extends on this: Is there a specific process to deciding WHEN a Hero gets added to the game? Like specific events or movie releases, or something?

Question time:

1. Are the heroes limbs attacked or not, because I found a weird frame of kronk and it looks like the legs and arms aren’t attached And just laid under him. here is the image:
  2. Will there be any heroes from modern shows (gravity falls, phineas and ferb, ambihbia, owl house, big city greens, etc)
  3. Will there ever be a new type of crate exclusive hero?
  4. What hero do you most want to make?
  5. What hero was the hardest to make (skillset)
  6. How do you design a hero?
  7. Is there any concept art of a hero for the game (if so can you share it)
  8. Is there an upcoming hero you are excited about? (Don’t have to state name of hero but a yes or no will do)
  9. Did any heroes have different skills before being added to the game
  10. Are there any plans to add live action characters (not from the remakes but from movies such as who framed roger rabbit)
  11. Are there any heroes who have been canceled or scrapped mid development (if so who were the heroes?)
1 Like

I have a question that has been nagging at me for quite sometimes. So, far we have seen characters from Disney’s animation canon Pixar and the Muppets. We are all aware that Marvel and Star Wars characters are off the table for upcoming heroes.

But what about character from disney theme parks? Are you going to make heroes out of people like Figment or Madam Leota anytime soon?

They said it’d be too difficult in a previous Q&A I believe

Since last Q&A Kim Possible was finally released! Hurray.

However, it’s clearly visible that her damage and stats are from May 2019 (the first time she appeared in game’s data) and it’s making a huge impact in game, she doesn’t have much chance to stand against new or even older heroes.
Kim (damage hero):

Older hero - control:

Older hero - damage:

Older hero - tank:

Could Kim Possible receive a boost in stats or increased damage to her skills? It would be very appreciated.

Another problem is how Basil’s lack of armor negation and/or evasion/tenacity is killing him, as well his purple skill which blocks the use of green, blue and red skill, as he keeps spamming his active; normally it would be a good thing but he keeps targeting invincible heroes like Hades or Brute.
It would be good if his purple skill would instead granting him armor negation which would increase by skill level and his white skill removes all buffs with every 5th dart. So evasion from badges would be welcomed as well.
Everyone talks about how Basil is bad since release and nothing was done to make it better, pretty disappointing.

A different problem is how badges are given to heroes, just as Basil is lacking armor negation/evasion, some heroes really missing reality negation - here is the link to the thread which includes list of the heroes, mainly Vanellope, an old which is missing reality negation.
Vanellope also didn’t receive from almost a year any fantastic crit even though all of her skills deal fantastic damage, it hurts the balance even more as she is old hero and her HP isn’t the highest.

On other hand, some heroes receive normal crit even if they don’t deal any normal damage; such as Joy, Jack Skellington or Fear.

Why some of the earliest heroes released with poorest stats as Ralph, Yax, Vanellope or Woody never were refreshed, and hero like Dr. Facilier received full refresh, even if his situation wasn’t like Basil’s or beta heroes? It doesn’t help with balance at all.

Hero upgrading

Badge farming is a big catastrophe, will the cost of stamina required per node in campaign reduced to 6 from 14/12/10/8? It will make badge farming much better.

Will the amount of stamina bought from diamonds will be increased? The scaling with current needs is way too low and poor.

Recently skill chip scaling was released, but it’s still not enough, it was increased from 35 to 70 (on old servers), while these servers need now 5.5k skill chips to max A SINGLE RED SKILL and this will increase by 500 skill chips per each cap rise.
And if not chip scaling, then reduce the number of keys required to start epic CW from 35 to 20.

Is there some plans to improve hero chips farming?
It would be nice to have a new shop which would be selling only chips for old heroes, or add 4th slot to each shop which would give chips to older heroes like Yax, Hiro, Joy…

Any plans to release characters from UP? (Dug, Russell and Carl) It’s one of the best Pixar movies and it’s still missing :frowning:
Any plans to release more TV characters like Don Karnage, Della Duck, Bonkers, Mabel, Perry?
Any plans to release more live-action characters like Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 or Narnia?

Will gold rank(s) or whatever the colour is of next rank will give some new source of power like red ranks has given? I have one idea and community seems to like it.

6 Likes

We in the community Discord server for Disney Heroes created these questions together, as such there are a lot of people who have been a part of creating all these questions and hope we all hope these questions can lead to Disney Heroes becoming a better game overall :-).
DHBM Q&A: Community Discord’s Question List

We understand answering all these questions might be a bit much, but at least replying with that the feedback is being considered or noted is okey. Though if possible actual information on if the QoL improvement related questions if they are possible would be really appreciated :-).

There might pop up some questions in this file later before the 17 December as we come to think of more questions, so be aware of that. We can mark them with (New) maybe so it is easier for you at PerBlue to spot the new questions.

7 Likes

We can still edit that to include several more questions still. :slight_smile:

Yeah, planning to do so yeah :-).

A quick question, since all heroes have red skills. Do you guys plan to update some collections? Some collections doesn’t acknowledge heroes red skills, for example: Goofy’s red skill stuns the enemy, but Goofy isn’t in the Stun collection, same goes for Pooh and shields.

1 Like

Only one question. Why is this ipad graphic bug continuously ignored for at least half a year?

2 Likes
  1. What was your favorite hero developing, both animation and skillset wise?
  2. Have you been noticing the negative feedback towards certain characters? Like Chesire being OP and Basil being a waste of oxygen.
  3. Will we be able to reread the vanilla campaign stories again?
  4. Will there be more opportunities to get cosmetic crates other than contests?
  5. Any plans for more bosses like Lightning ROB?

That is all I have for now.

1 Like
  1. What can we expect from the late-game crates spoken of in the roadmap?

2. We’re the creeps’ designs, abilities, etc. inspired by anything?

3. Do you have to pay royalties to the actors who play the live-action characters in the game for using their likeness?

You’ve been adding a lot of heroes to series currently in the game right now. Is your goal to fill out these series and try to get sort of a full team for them (Most recently seen with Inside Out) or are you still planning on adding new series more consistently? Or maybe you still want to do a few new series but your primary goal is to fill out the existing ones?

Are there any plans for more TV shows to be added? (For example, we have Kim Possible and Darkwing Duck and Lilo and Stitch: The Series)

1 Like

Which upcoming character are you most excited about?

Will there be an easier way @Polaris to get hero chips to max a red skill because it costs 500+ hero chips to max a single red skill

6 Likes

According to the recent player poll by Kira, the overwhelming majority of players can only keep up with 1-5 heroes with each update. That makes up less than 1 to 4% of the number of heroes released and it only gets smaller every month. The stamina costs, gold, experience keep increasing while the number of new heroes keep increasing, It’s simply impossible to keep up even for moderate spenders.

Normally as the game gets older, the creators make it easier for players to catch up to retain the playerbase. With this game, the opposite seems to be the case. I am not waiting for any new heroes because I can’t even catch up with the red heroes I currently have. Is there anything at least being considered in the coming year to address this?

Also my other question, are you planning to upgrade cosmetics? It was pretty high on the QoL improvement poll list. I really dislike scrolling through many emojis in chat. It doesn’t seem like a lot of work to make an option to select fave emojis.

5 Likes

IS there any plans for for a heist rework?

If only 1 posts questions were answered, this is the one to go for. Nearly everything that needs to be addressed in terms of actual gameplay is here. :+1:t2:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney