Questions for PerBlue: September 2021 - Responses

Why could no one respond to musketeers question? It’s a simple one that presents something that makes no sense.
Why do toons have normal or fantastic crit stats without having normal or fantastic damage (I.e. bolt has a fantastic crit stat but no fantastic crit damage?

Maybe it stayed there because of some older perception of the skills? Maybe Super Bark was meant to be Fantastic Damage at some point?

Exactly. :woman_shrugging:t2:
It’s so random and it doesn’t make sense.

And Bolt’s 256 fantastic crit, and he doesn’t deal any fantastic damage, and even if he would the stat wouldn’t work.
[And many more, but won’t spam]

King of Nonsense - Basil.

Vanellope’s skills and even basic attacks deal fantastic damage, yet she gets only normal crit and barely any of reality negation and fantastic crit, 2 months and it won’t even work. Duh, with next cap rise she won’t deal any fantastic crit and so crit damage stat won’t be used much as well.

Just to add Y7 is exactly same, random.

1 Like

YES! ANYTHING made by Disney (That isn’t Star Wars or Marvel related) is eligible, and they mentioned Jetix stuff, specifically! Which means that W.I.T.C.H. characters are eligible! That makes me REALLY excited, let me tell you!

Fantastic Crit Mods?

Are you new here, @Musketeer ? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not really, I asked about specific shows that were done by Jetix x Disney as joint ventures. W.I.T.C.H. was only co-produced!

Shouldn’t be asked for 4 mods to even got guaranteed crit, forget about super crit.

Normal crit is keep pushed to her for no reason, it doesn’t make her better.

Who are you?

:man_shrugging:

…Allrighty, then. But I do want to point out that we’re struggling to keep up with disk power, memories, and friendship power-ups as things currently are, so if a third friendship campaign does get added (I’m guessing, like red skills, that several heroes a month will get one until everyone has their third), I really, really hope the number of friendship missions gets bumped up at least 50% as well, preferably more.

:pouting_cat: & :rabbit: maybe?

I’ve run across roadblocks in some campaigns that no amount of power-ups will overcome, because they don’t increase tenacity or evasion (or don’t increase it enough to matter). I’m guessing in those cases, the only thing left is to start leveling up another hero or two in that campaign?

Could you thank your very lovely writers for me? I’ve been waiting since day 1 for Wander Over Yonder badges, and was very happy when they showed up in a recent update. (P.S.: I’d still love a Banjo badge where the text is just “Banjo.”)

Which leads to an issue that’s most clearly seen with the Fortify the Network contests: players know when to expect it and what it involves, so they hoard resources for it, which causes the amount of resources needed to get the progress rewards to go up, which causes players to hoard even more resources for the next contest, and so on. I’m at the point now where, depending on the timing of Challenger seasons, I virtually can’t spend any diamonds between FtN contests if I hope to get all the progress rewards, especially since the stamina requirements mean either having loads of Stamina Consumables or spending loads of diamonds on Buy More Stamina. Going two weeks spending almost no diamonds is, to put it mildly, not fun.

3 Likes

I asked for W.I.T.C.H., though, and W.I.T.C.H. is a Jetix show! Ergo, it’s eligible.

Is there a Jetix show in DHBM? I don’t think so…

Oh hey all my questions got answered how neat lol!

Oh thanks for the food recommendations for when I go to Disney World!

I love food as well lol

5 out of the 6 random were mine

2 Likes

Please, please focus on fixing the repetitive matches against top guilds that the guilds in that dreaded 8-13 MMR rank band suffer thanks to the range of possible matchups. It’s enormously difficult, almost impossible to reach Legendary for many guilds in that band.

My guild is ranked around 18 in power but go between 6-9th in MMR because we have a few really good players, but our ‘War Council’ are currently debating the best way to manipulate the poor system in order to actually have a chance at reaching Legendary, as we have no chance as it stands.

The consensus is that purposely losing every single war for like 3 straight seasons might drop us into a band that avoids those repetitive matches, however we’ll have to selectively go 7-7 every season after that to avoid catapulting straight back up thanks to how MMR is gained/lost.

This isn’t fun for anyone, it’s quite ridiculous. The guilds who try the hardest and perform the best should reach legendary - not get forced into a cycle of getting pummeled by guilds with 4x the power week after week.

I realise this only affects a minority of players, but it’s a massive problem.

6 Likes

Will you stop!

This like the seventh time you asked. Asking for characters you want over and over will not make them come any faster.

5 Likes

I agree @Mister_Toon, especially making “concept” after “concept.” Posting 3 incomplete hero concepts a week for the same heroes over and over won’t make them come sooner. Please stop spamming. I know you want these heroes badly, but please stop.

4 Likes

I have two question @Loutre, can you please add more Winnie the Pooh characters because Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Eeyoro have been in the game for a while now?

I think you should get a collection of Winnie The Pooh characters, if you add more Winnie the Pooh characters?

Sad Eeyore noises

10 Likes

Can we get more opportunities for friendship speed-ups that don’t cost an arm and a leg?

My Ariel-Gerald friendship currently takes 14 hours for 2 memory chips. I hardly ever see them in mega mart and they cost 235 diamonds for 10. That’s barely enough to speed through 1 cycle.

Guys… the Q&A stuff is over and done with by now. :confused:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney